UT Players dropping like flies

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hehe..

The only hting about UT that's fun, is t play with some friends or have a really organised play..

Jusst runnin' around on the Publicz are the worst that could happen..

Anyways.. i gotto look @ my career now, startin' to learn programming tomorrah

@ Smark and Gazzy: Smark's sig includes a quote from Xav, and this quote is also in Uzi's Sig... now I noticed Uzi had it earlier than smark! (suzi I suggest next time enforce copyright or something:P)

Is this supposed to be a pathetic topic? I couldn't help laughing while reading!
"I'm leaving UT forever"
"Goodbye"
"We'll never see each other again"
"I'll delete my user.ini"

lol. What a drama! Just gooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or stay? ;)

:lol: @ Saytan's sig
Yep, most of it is correct.. Flash is a trønder so u can trust him :)
Yep, they really LOOOVVEE their lawnmovers :lol:

:( Sad to c u leave swede, but face it.. u'r leaving coz of the swedish flaming from us norwegians :lol: :P

yes.. Son't use any Download program such as GetRight or Gozilla or Dap or something.. just press this link, and u'll come to a plce where u can download it

@Tsu, Smark, whoever -->

I think we agree its way kewler for us both to have it, cos it makes the joke extra funny cos people have to keep reading it :D and also people would think we wouldnt be dumb enough to have it in both our sigs if it was uber 1337 :lol:

oh and GL programing swede ;)

Hihi

Lightning just being accused once? Must be solid proof on how professional the public players are. Been on Overlord with Lightning sniping. Thrill was to see if I could make it long enough to see my presvious body laying headless on the beach.

Plonko never been accused of aimbot? How come? Dunno, in my case its obvious. Cursed with the worst aiming ever in internet gaming history (unless I have a RL and a wall next to me, then I hit BIG and have to respawn).