THIS IS STUPID **ADMINS READ**

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SeaBass... Kawada... Lighting... Totally fcuked Tom... LOL heheh =) Muhahaha... Ehhehehe...

Well who did send out link to others saying please comment. I did not !

So do not say KGB stop say enternamehere stop!

If you are following link from our forum then you should not have as that was meant for kgb and sixth members only!

Enough said!

Sorry all i sent ppl to comment. But i never called no admin gay

Not a big deal though, just @#%$ ignore it then

I thought you'd given up UT Jules ?
Damn it......the plague returns :lol:

Joking off cause ;)
The truth is that Julia actually loves me, she can't be without me, hence she can't stay away.

For the last time Jules, STOP CALLING !! I don't and have never loved you ok !! :lol:

Kawada

:lol: @ Julia
WTF r u doing here. Hmmmm looks like u really miss Kaw, Light, me and all ur other friends in the league :rolleyes:

Kaw:
'opposites attract' (dunno if that is translated right :p )
:lol:

:lol: @ Bass

Yeah m8, what can I say..........she wants my pants :lol:

Careful m8, we carry on bashing Julia, and Relax and Pepe will be here in a second calling us 'Lame' :lol:

Kawada

lol i think i came on her list too m8 ( tom tf) , so watch out a bit of competition :) , actually you can have her too high maintanence for me

oh i am so scared :p

good m8s share, dont they. so pass her on when ur done :lol:

j/k *juck*

SeaBass

I wouldn't call Cybersex high maintenance :lol:

:lol: @ Bass......again.

Don't need to pass her on m8, you can have here, I hear she went to a clinic recently :lol:

Kawada

:lol:

i might take her when i a wasted like hell and on some overdose LSD :p

:rollin:

([edit]Kids: Dont do drugs, drugs are bad ;) [/edit])

LOL... Julia just has to say a couple of words for you stupid dumbfucks to TOTALLY freak out and go on another flaming spree... you are so PATHETIC... all of you.

Ce ya!

:lol: @ Pepe.

Speak when your spoken to Pepe. When we want you pointless posts, we'll ask for it.

Kawada

@ Kaw: Actually I was only replying because you spoke of me in one of your silly & pointless posts...

@ Gayzzy: Hi... yeah i'm back.
Hope you're happy now :)

Incredible how much you reply to a point that is seemingly so silly and pointless huh ?

Kawada

Well, if I wouldnt reply to your pointless posts nobody would ever talk to you...

I don't want you to cry.