THIS IS STUPID **ADMINS READ**

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: calm down...

FFS thats a bit lame Sixth. Phear is right to question you over that can you answer ?

<-- Thresh :lol:

still dont see how 8-0 could be any better :p

just ignore em bro. every1 knows tek is a prick and as for the other sh!t. aint worth ya time and hassle

KGB I understand how frustrated you were about it but you didn't go about getting a solution in the right way - You acted like a bunch of babies. Go about it the right way next time and you might not get such a "not giving a @#%$" response

Utassault players make AS forums gay

WTF is wrong with you all.
It looks like everybody hates eachother seen the forums.
Everywhere i look i see flaming flaming and flaming.
This is G/\Y
Can't we just love eachother.
I don't say you have to kiss eachother or whatever, but stop the @#%$ wars between clans and players plz.
Would be nicer if we're all normal????

I hope this makes you guys thinking

Demon_[\/][o][))

PS.
About KGB and sixth, it can be frustrating what happens with your matches etc. but the admins are doing everything in their time m8, it's their live you'd better thank those guys doing this.
And that text in the console that Matty placed that is really radicoulous (or however you spell this) i think.
What's wrong with you guys?

See ya

RE:

Ok if it was done on purpose that would be lame, if it was accident i do not see a prob. And if u submitted loads of bookings surely an admin should have contacted one of the clan leaders to ask which they wanted?

Basically :

We are fed up with the shite we have to put up with nearly every time. BTW we played the match AFTER NRG :) So thanks for sorting this out.

1. I have NEVER insulted an admin (imho)
2. AFAIK You are correct by saying the were more than 1 request. This was supposed to be 20th so it would appear that Sixth was at fault. HOWEVER, that does NOT explain the schedule mistake, if you had it booked since the 10th then there is NO excuse for it not to be on BOTH / or ffs ALL schedules. I ALWAYS use the weekly one as a reference. Obivously a wrong thing to do.
3. If the admins cannot take a bit of harmless IMHO banter between 2 clans who feel like calling the admins GAY well so what. What does it matter, we are venting frustrations, not that I did. However Mattys "threat"

SHUT UP OR I WILL BAN YOU ALL AND MAKE IT A PUBLIC SERVER is also IMHO lame, especially as it was the master UT spammers we were playing against who SPAM constantly!!!.

The simple fact is that you need to get it sorted.

The so called Lazy program - well obviously it takes time but I could have had a database written within hours which will do all this, although not in PHP or mysql etc.. but in Filemaker Pro 5 - Yes filemaker and I could have hosted it. I am not saying that to show off just please hurry up ;P You say join or shut up, well with no C++, Mysql, PHP from now I shut up!

Re: RE:

The LAZY project is coming along nicely. Mainly thx to Lobo.. :cool:

Re: RE:

hmmmmm
i m the new league admin server and i udapte the league all the day
i have give my best to setup the server :) that was a bit hard at the start but now i m ready ;)

i hope this is the last problem and i ll give my best for a better udapte and no error server ;)

but we are only human and league admin aren t a kind of Machine
pls be more nice with the admin around u and keep cool

cause don t forget that UT is only a game and if a problem appear ( like today ) nobody will die

but that s not a reason for do error

it s why i udapte the leage all the day

and if u look the league u can see if the match is printed at the good time and on the exact server

General [League admin server]

I am sorry!

I want to apologize for the flaming at the admins and especially the flaming to Phear.

They don't mean it, they were just very mad. I was mad too, but I kept it for myself.

Yes Matt, something went wrong with double booking. But you forgot to tell that I immediately after that wrong booking send an email to cancel the booking. I even spoke to Ace that same night and we solved the problem. I didn't know that there were 2 different dates in the schedule. I only saw the date of today.

Anyway, we solved the problem tonight. We started our match after the NRG match. So we DID play on server 1. Still think the adminz do a great job. Everyone can make mistakes.

Well, well, well. Seems like it is qouting time again. I'll try to make things as structured and understandable as possible:

1) @ Phear:
KGB submitted 2 bookings on the 11th for the 19th and the 21st, not even today ffs
Well if u'd read the whole postr a little bit more carefully u would have discovered this from Lupus:
I admit that I have send 2 match dates, but I immediately contacted Ace to cancel one. On icq we arranged the match for 20 Feb 20.00 GMT on Server 1. It is also in the league schedule.
I think that is clear enough. So dont accuse us :mad:

2) @MadMat:
Some Answers maybe, Us admins recieved 2 submissions about this match.... Need to look into it further.... but clearly if the schedule showed it wrong in the first place, why didnt either of the clans involved contact the League Admins
Answer see above. it was sixth, but also my fault b/c i first told them the 19 meant the 20th though. nonetheless it WAS sorted!

3) @Phear
OK you wanna straighten this out, -=]NRG[=- has had the server booked since the 10th, I arranged the match with Michelle Mi6 and put it in the schedule then, speak to her if you want confirmation.
So u put it into the schedule? nice :( how about u do it the regular way so the 'schedule guy' also knows about it b/c he OBVIOUSLY hasnt! and if u do it on ur won do it right!

4) Another thing i wonder about that until today it said KGB vs Sixth 20th Server #1 on BOTH schedules and suddenly it only said that on the weekly. wonder how that happened so suddenly since phear 'put it in the schedule' on his own. what did u say? the 10th it was arranged. hmm quite a long time until today top decide to actually make it public aint it?? also some1 removed the 2 practice sessions we booked for this week. they have already been up there!

;) hasnt been that much luckily but i guess u get the idea :mad:

Just some last words:
Phear: I might really not be in the position to tell u what to do and i know that u put a lot of work into this, but when u dont do everything on ur own u have to do match bookings, e.g. they way they were supposed to be done by every other clan and not just add the matches to the schedule. also @#%$ take me off ur ignore list. i am on it ever since i joined a league. every1 like storm gets an answer but me never. today i really assaulted u the 1st time so there was no reason in the past to do that.

MadMat: threating us all to make the server public was a bit lame, but thanks for putting so much work in setting up servers for us since Phear doesnt bother to answer me when i request it. but that has been discussed back in one other topic.

Cyaz,
SeaBass

@Hanibal / General
as posted above 2 of our practice session booking 'dissapeared' from the schedule. 1 already expired but the other one is server #3 on thursday at 20 GMT

check ur mail for details.

Thanks m8,
SeaBass

Bass you change your name to Phear:Gay or something equally pathetic, then suddenly you expect him to speak to you ?

Don't think so m8.......and he's quite right to do so as well.

For the record, the Mi6 match has been booked for at LEAST a week, as Phear contacted me on ICQ to tell me the date and time. I have ICQ logs if you doubt it.

Have a little more respect for Admin, and maybe they will treat you the same in return.

If the admin turned around tomorrow and said, forget it, I have had enough of all this abuse, the servers, 1 thru 3, would be gone for public use, the UTA league would be gone.

So next time you feel like slating peoples hard work, think about how great you all have it, not doing ANY work, but getting all the fun.

Kawada

@Phear: About that gay names... Sorry m8 I really got frustrated there coz I already had a really shitty day... No real excuse but sorry anyhow...

But... isn't it kinda weird that de day before it said server 1 on the 20th and just before i look at the match schedule(coz the server wasn't set up yet, so i checked) it said server 3 on the 20th... well it's damn suspicious m8s... And this ain't got nothing to do with those double bookings... coz it was booked perfect on the schedule! until the day we we're supposed to play the match... This looks like some last time editing to me... and when i see the weekly thingy... that's just a confirmation for me...

And yes well it's easy to think it was edited by phear as well coz he's the admin and also the clan who was playing on the server we booked... So maybe I'm just confused... maybe not ... Don't think we'll ever know now don't we...

I say just let it go m8s and to the admins: plz don't let this happen again!

PS. Did this msg make any sense? Coz I'm wasted today...

@Kawada's post:

:lol:

i am on it ever since i joined a league
well now i really given him a reason :p

BTW, i wasnt Phear: Gay, that must have been caz. i was some1 else :p

For the record, the Mi6 match has been booked for at LEAST a week, as Phear contacted me on ICQ to tell me the date and time. I have ICQ logs if you doubt it.

no i complete not doubt that, but i am wondering why it so suddenly appeared and why we werent told that the slot is booked since u booked b4 us (or better b4 sixth did :p ) so if ace (schedule guy at that ime) would actually have known about that game he would have told us ;) but to me it seems like phear added very sloppy or way to late. so that my point.

L8r,
SeaBass

Re: ok

I apologize for my behaviour in the server. These admins do their best for the league. But even me get's mad sometimes. And don't blame everyone else. Both matches are played. Even NRG did it a bit faster 4 us so we could play faster. :) thnx. for the rest.

Spam

btw Phear why were you spectating us? I saw spectators... And if we agree NO SPECTATORS..what does that mean?

Lets shut up about this, admins made a mistake, we made a mistake (the names)... so we are even now....

THE END. (I hope) :lol:

Re: ok

Oh btw. Seabass wasn't Phear_is_gay. It was someone else.