Steve Irwin

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gen76 said:
But he was just a guy with no real humanitarian impact afaik, theres been better than him who noone gave a hoot about.Personaly i found his science lacking albait entertaining at first.

Yeah but it's about how you feel about the person and a lot of people liked him and felt like they knew him.
My aunties uncles grans and grandads made no humanitarian impact but it's not like I won't be unhappy when they die.

i just read that the tape he used during his last dive won't be shown on tv or whatever...

bout the funny parts in this thread (kewl strip... L M ;) ):
why can we make fun of people when they're dieing (like the those threads about the pope) and we can't about some guy on tv died? Like we wouldn't make fun when The Hassel died :nod:

?pretty sad and immature to make jokes of dead people imo but whatever tickles u most carry on.

back to topic, very sad indeed i couldnt beleive it and didnt want to when i first heard. He entertained many people and at the same time gave so much knowldege about creatures and how people can live with them. RIP :( i feel for his two children!

Like they said, if he didnt actually pull the thing of out his chest he may have lived as the tiny razor sharp points would have done twice as much damage being pulled out then when it went in.