Smells?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

The smell of raw chicken meat just put in a pan is SO f00king bad imo....

The smell of a match (the ones that make fire) going out is totally nice

not my top ones but had to post quickly

DaTeL said:
The smell of raw chicken meat just put in a pan is SO f00king bad imo....

The smell of a match (the ones that make fire) going out is totally nice

not my top ones but had to post quickly

Jeez sulphur on a match disgusting!! and i smoke! :rofl:

Humph said:
I've bought some lynx africa, just for you ;)

oooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hey whateva makes u happy :)

If i ever walk past u in the street at least now u will get a 2nd look!!! ;)

So Lynx actually works then?! I wear it all the time and a woman at work was asking me a technical question and suddenly stopped and said "you smell nice, whats that you've got on?" ... I smiled and said "sweat".

:D

I know the company who makes the stuff in Lynx really well.... the place where they make the fragrance is pretty cool, especially when they are messing about with breads. :D

most lynx fragrences are nice but there is something about lynx Africa, like i said im really receptive to wot people are wearing and if ive smelt it b4 i know wot it is. Ive had a few strange looks as i smell something and decide to tell a stranger in the street wot aftershave/deodrant they are wearing! :) :lol:

Mistress said:
most lynx fragrences are nice but there is something about lynx Africa, like i said im really receptive to wot people are wearing and if ive smelt it b4 i know wot it is. Ive had a few strange looks as i smell something and decide to tell a stranger in the street wot aftershave/deodrant they are wearing! :) :lol:

I'm amazed you can still smell (and taste for that matter?) as you smoke tabs!

UltraViolet said:
I'm amazed you can still smell (and taste for that matter?) as you smoke tabs!

:lol:

even though im full of the flu atm which btw ive been 2 doctors about at last! i can still smell i think i have hightened senses or something
:rolleyes:

You wanna look into getting a job working for Lynx... pleasure and get paid for it!

:D

Mistress said:
If i ever walk past u in the street at least now u will get a 2nd look!!! ;)

You mean he'd get a look in the first place?! :uhh:

Lynx africa is probably the nicest of the range tho - it does have that receptor stimulating effect!

I like the smell of WD40. It's so sweet :psycho:

As for bad smells - well anything anyone has mentioned here would make me feel sick - and talking of which... The smell of fresh vomit is... nauseating. :barf:

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]You mean he'd get a look in the first place?! :uhh:[/QUOTE] Yeah hes a man i look at them all!! even if it is for a micro second!

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]Lynx africa is probably the nicest of the range tho - it does have that receptor stimulating effect! [/QUOTE]yum yum

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]I like the smell of WD40. It's so sweet :psycho: [/QUOTE]strange i wudnt say its a fave smell though

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]As for bad smells - well anything anyone has mentioned here would make me feel sick - and talking of which... The smell of fresh vomit is... nauseating. :barf:[/QUOTE]

Nah im the good friend thats holding ur hair back or rubbing ur back as u throw up the smell doesnt bother me in the slighest,

I mean take last night i took j-l to our annual lxmas light switch on and he was so sick but u cant just stand a foot away going there there it will be ok can u?

Last edited:
u did it again :lol:

...and "Last edited by Mistress on 15-11-2003 at 16:16." kinda gives it away :P

Humph said:
u did it again :lol:

...and "Last edited by Mistress on 15-11-2003 at 16:16." kinda gives it away :P

well if someone notices a mistake as a woman i have to correct it! ;)