Smells?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

UltraViolet

Kebab King Of The North East
Feb 20, 2002
UK
Ok, what sorts of smells makes you wanna chuck up and which ones do you find really nice?

:D

I work in a chemical waste disposal plant....I can handle anything!!
But I quite like the smell of female sweat :D

The worst smell eva' was a pan full of rotting chicken... I kept blaming my mos dog for the smell until I took a peek under the pan lid.... mom had gone on holiday and left it out + chicken in for her dogs (she expected me to cut it up and give it to them..)..... ermmmmmmm she was away for 2 weeks and I found it after 8 days. Yuk.

2nd worst smell eva' was sniffed/smelt today... dentist was drilling into a bad tooth - boy that minged! :x

My wife dropped a packet of frozen rabbit behind the freezer one day....we " sniffed it out after a week..phew :shout:

HUEY said:
My wife dropped a packet of frozen rabbit behind the freezer one day....we " sniffed it out after a week..phew :shout:

"Frozen Rabbit" - is that some sort of refrence to human meat?

:D

Bugger. This is lynx Jamaica.....

Worst thing ever to violate my nasal passageways was a ham&mustard sanwich which I left in my school bag over the 6-week summer holidays... when I opened my bag again..... lol

:fart: Worst smell has to be humph, peuuw I can smell him from here...

Worst smell is coming from outside (fresh air) to a stagnent pile of soggy dog crap that has been in the sun all day, then having to get close upto it to clear it up :puke:

Most nice smell is the smell of the coco'mills near me :cool:

lol lynx africa its just the nicest smell in the world i can smell it when someone walks past me in the street yum yum! ;)

Humph said:
/me buys lynx Africa

...Or I would if the shop was open at 2AM :rolleyes:

LOL 24 hr asda?!? i could make the whole thing worse and say i dont just like the smell it does something to me................(and it isnt a rash!!)

Mistress said:
LOL 24 hr asda?!? i could make the whole thing worse and say i dont just like the smell it does something to me................(and it isnt a rash!!)

:martian: