Saddam deathpenalty?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What should Saddam get?

• He has done terrible things, so deathpenalty fits

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Killing someone as punishment is wrong, give him lifelong in prison

Votes: 40 70.2%

• Total voters
The 'world police' went in looking for wmd they didnt find any, if we use our own standards he wouldnt even stand trail.....

i think that must be a wide interpretation even of UK law - which im not familiar with - but i cannot
imagine that the police raid a house for weapons - and instead find drugs -and then go "oh well....we didnt
raid for that so to bad..". It make sence that they cannot put u to trial for the original charge
but would have to make a new charge concerning the drugs.

the same goes for iraque. they didnt find any wmd but he surely can be charged
for crimes against the Iraque ppl having evidence like massgraves etc.

hm, about the court descissions. getting a fair trial will be almost impossible. No court would have neutral standing grounds judging him.

thats what judges do. a judge can only convict ppl within the borders of the law. And therefor a judge can be very neutral. for a judge Saddam will be no different than any other person on trial. His job is still the same and for them he will be unguilty until otherwise has been proven.

Last edited:
Never take a human life as long as YOU have the power to choose. That's what raises you above the animals.

To lock someone up for life is an even bigger punishment. What a pain to be awake and know you can never do anything you want. Freedom is gone forever. You will have to spend every hour knowing you're as good as dead.

Read the first post and voted. Not an issue.
I am not qualified to pass that kind of sentance on anyone.
Mind you.. if I was on the jury..............