Playstation 3 Appreciation Thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I'm gonna buy the fat one this afternoon unless somebody convinces me the slim one is mega better.

Also at the shop they said there isn't much difference, only the 33% less power and its smaller
So I bought the fat one with 2 free games xD ! installing latest update atm

Also at the shop they said there isn't much difference, only the 33% less power and its smaller
So I bought the fat one with 2 free games xD ! installing latest update atm

If you wanted to play uncharted this may cause a problem. At least i heard uncharted and firmware 3.0 don't work together.

Also you lost the option of installing lynux, if u care about that.

But hey, at least u got cool sparkles!!

Yeah Uncharted freezed 2 times so far :( Absolutely awesome game tho!
Don't really need Linux so /care for that. Already got my media centre working which is also awesome (can stream 'everything' from my pc to ps3 xD see the url above yako's helpfull post).

Going to buy Resident Evil 5 now which is only 33 euro's or so xD

lol you never could move with your gun in any RE parts, so that wouldnt be Resident Evil really if you actually could do that imo.

The game is awsome, the graphics and effects...not really that kind of horror you wish like in Resident Evil or Resident Evil 2...but the action is unbeatable, additionally you receive many details about the past and why, where, what happened.

Go buy it, we can play online Co-op mode then :P

greetz

ps: thx for calling my above post "helpful", I knew it.

Np yako. We all love you.

And yes, re5 wins! I already played it in co-op yesterday for some hours with a mate. Epic. Slimemonster down! xD
Little big planet should arrive today which was only 19 euros =)

Uncharted is siiiiiick, but the ending will make you want to snap this disc into a million pieces as if it were UT2003.

Np yako. We all love you.

And yes, re5 wins! I already played it in co-op yesterday for some hours with a mate. Epic. Slimemonster down! xD
Little big planet should arrive today which was only 19 euros =)

jup...so when will be play online together? :D Give me a shout if you like.

bought a ps3 (slim with 120 gb) last weekend with uncharted 2 (maybe i should have played uncharted 1 first :hangover:).. but i was amazed.. dont have a really cool television or something but I was enjoying every bit of it so far.. it's like a fricking movie but then playable :D

ohww.. havent played online yet, but might soon..

nickname is: Argonath84 add if you like

Ps3 media server , if you got your ps3 connected to a router its a must have :D
ps. nice adding yako.

got that now.. it's quite nice, but playing dvds (video_ts maps or iso files) keeps stuttering here.. same with you?

Not here. Only sometimes a rare Full HD movie stutters but got no problems with iso or video_ts folders.

it's because u do it wired (right?).. wireless is still a pain :(

Hey Guys i could still need some from you guys.,

im thinking of buying the PS3 slim now cause my GF is annoyed when im playing UT all the time without her.....

So if i buy PS3 slim i need 2 know what games have support for split screens? im gonna buy 2-4 controllers i think so when i have friends over i can "race" or "kill" friends in multiplayer games. This 2-4 splitscreens on my 50" pioneer is then needed.

What good games have support for split screen. Do u know fpr Ps3?.

I want a really good race game. Tiger Woods? FIFA2010?

Is it possible to buy Unreal Tournament 2003 or what ever its called for PS3 and play multiplayer split screens?
Would be quiet fun really. I need input from you guys already using it.

Split screens are more fun in multiplayer. Especially when driving cares and so on. i remember Colin macray rally owned for PC multiplayer.