Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well tbh i like the 2nd part more than the last, a lot of boring sequences were included in the 3rd part, but overall it was a good movie - jerry bruckheimer just rocks

according to orlando bloom critics: do u know, how to act? do u know that the director told him to play like that? do u know, that he is a very good actor and doesn't deserve critics like that, especially from ppl they don't have any clue in the film business. If u don't like him, do it, but don't say he played shit in this movie, coz this is absolutely wrong.

well tbh i like the 2nd part more than the last, a lot of boring sequences were included in the 3rd part, but overall it was a good movie - jerry bruckheimer just rocks

according to orlando bloom critics: do u know, how to act? do u know that the director told him to play like that? do u know, that he is a very good actor and doesn't deserve critics like that, especially from ppl they don't have any clue in the film business. If u don't like him, do it, but don't say he played shit in this movie, coz this is absolutely wrong.

:confused: what's wrong with you m8?

j/k:P

Bloom *eyebrow frown* might not be *raises left eyebrow* a bad actor , but he really *eyebrow shift* stands out in Pirates.

And not in a good way imo. *Lowers eyebrow*

He's just trying too hard.

The problem with Orlando Bloom is that he is just Orlando Bloom in a movie, and not any of the characters that he's supposed to be. Johnny Depp is Jack Sparrow, there is no question there.

his appearance in the extra scenes after the credit is *the* scene if you want the "Hi, I'm a gay pirate hooo!" look.. PAH

I enjoyed this film, but felt it was a bit long.. The first part of it I was thinking..'Im a bit bored and want something to happen' After that Johnny found the crabs starting to mess with his head, i forgot I was bored here..
This film did mess with my head because I suddenly started thinking that some of the older men in the film were attractive.i.e geoffrey rush...and captain sao feng.