Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BRaiNRaiN

Crusading against smileyspammers!
Jun 8, 2001
Any seen it yet?

Ive seen it yesterday and must say that it was alot better than Dead Man's chest. I had something epic tbh. Something I last felt when watching LOTR:FOTR.
The humor in the movie is good once again. the monkey: 'jack' owns! He was deffinitly the best actor :lol:. It had a satisfying end of the trilogy and also an opening for a new adventure perhaps?

Too bad i had some kid sitting next to me, who couldnt sit still for more than 2 mins and was scratching his hair every 5 mins. Just the sound of him scratching his head everytime made me scratch my head. Bloody twat! distracted me alot.

Anyways a tip for everyone who's still going to see it. Stay until after the credits. Around 90 seconds of extra footage is being shown. Not really spectacular, but worth watching imo.

thx for the tip m8, yeah i'm also going to see it in some weeks, when my exams are over, i'm looking forward to it tbh. No spoilers plz ...

better then 2 but not as good as part one.

There where some stuppid parts aswell, like Elizabeth and Will getting married.. while fighting... really hollywood again.
Also that they kissed with the eyes shut when they where married was a bit odd :rofl:
and when Jack asked for some wind (first scene with him) you'll see his hair moving by the wind.....

overal 't was a good movie, maybe a bit long imo Johnny Depp is not as convincing as earlier parts tho...

I've seen the first two but I won't watch this one bcos Orlando Bloom is so bad he's not even a bad actor. He spoils everything he's in by being utterly crap, and I can't sit through his scenes at all now. And wtf are him and her doing as pirates? If I was a real pirate I'd chib them both overboard during the next handy storm. They suck at pirating. Bollocks to them.

I'm a big fan of the series but i really thought this one was average. First of all, it's so god damn long. Almost 3 hours or something. I went into the cinema at 12pm and it was light when I got out.

Second of all it's a load of boring battle scenes.
The subplot develops around Calpyso and then all of a sudden she just turns into loads of crabs and thats it. You're left with war and thats it.

Johnny Depp is amazing in it as always but it's just a load of visual effects this time and the story is just all over the place. Disney must know they're onto a winner with this.... money wise anyway.

If I was Jonathon Ross .... 4/10 lol

as employee at a cinema i know what kind of idiots disney are..the quality of the posters and other material we recieved (to make some publicity) was just crap. They also have rediculous demands to even run the movie.
As soon as they smell money they are the worst company to work with

btw anyone remembered the quote:

"This is madness!"
followed by Jack's brilliant reply:
"No, this is politics!"

made me laugh so bad :lol:

i thought it was an awesome movie but idd the orlando guy sucks balls although he was a bit better in this sequel than in the other parts
whats the girls name hes in love with? i think she aint that good of an actress either
johnny depp makes up for them imo - hes superb