One more thing about the server and the Schedule

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I agree with u Lightning ( for once) hehe jk m8.
U seem to forget one very big factor in all this. Hann is french, what he writes he does his best to write.
So some things he says get misinterpereted.
Hann has the greatest respect for all clans and he wouldnt call a clan pathetic, he meant to say mourn and Sik, but he thought it was obviuse when he said bo that it was referring to u 2.

As for u complaining about showing a log, why dont u enlighten us.
( hann cant becuase his history is in french, but can be translated)
As for Hanns english, causing some problem to BO clan as a whole it was not intended. I apolagise for that.

But u must remember he is doing the league a favour by trying to get things organised and working great.
I think u 2 should leave it at that.
It was just a huge misunderstanding.

Besides flaming will lead to what? Nothing, and no solution at the end.

Also as a note i think its great how ure updating the league table every day and keeping it well kept, nice 1 m8.

Thx McNeill.

extract from my icq history
translate by Trinita

You have received a message!
Tu sais, je suis francais aussi
i speak french too

You have sent a message!
ah oui desole
ha yes sorry

Ya un probleme de reservation ?
there is a problem with booking

You have sent a message!
je prefere en parle avec la personne directement concerne
i prefer to talk with the person directly involved

Ouais, mais il est pas online la ... ca concerne le match de ce soir ?
yes, but he's not online now ... it's regarding tonight match

You have sent a message!
non
no

ok, cool alors
ok, cool

after 5 minute of waitng a answer

You have sent a message!
merci
je demanderai a phear son icq
vous simplifier vraiment pas la tache !
thx
i will ask phear icq
you realy don't make the booking easy!

Hey, tu faisschier bordel, j ai formatter mon PC ce matin et notre home page est foireuse !! Si tu crois que c est facile, j ai demander a tout le monde dans l irc mais ils ont tous afk.
hey your are pissing me of ffs, i have just erased my hdd, our home page is @#%$!! if you think it's easy , i asked everyone on irc but they are all

You have sent a message!
ok comme tu veut
cest bien cool de parler comme ca au gens
je te remerci
ok, like you want
it's cool to talk like this to people :(
thak you

Tu peux causer, mon PC est en bordel depuis 20 heures, c est la merde total, je sais meme pas si je pourrais jouer ce soir et toi tu te ramenes secret defense en tirant des conclusions a la va vite, desoler mais j ai aussi le droit d etre enervé des fois.
you can talk, my computer is crached since 20h, it's total mess, i don't even know if i can play tonight, and u come secret defence, sorting out conclusion fast, sorry but i have the right to be pissed some times

You have sent a message!
ok super
ok super

Non, pas vraiment
no not realy

You have sent a message!
j fais mon boulot
j ai pas envie de repeter 50000 fois la meme chose a tous les gens de ton clan
i have done my job
don't want to reapeat a 50000 times the same thing to everyboddy of your clan

ton boulot ?! lol, t es pas payer que je sache, et ca aurait facilité la tache a tout le monde.
your job? lol! you're not pay has i know, and that would simplifie taskto everyboddy

You have sent a message!
k
on en reparlera
k
will speak about it

@ Lightning NRG

sure
i must enjoy when someone speak me bad on icq
i just ask a icq number ( not for me but for the league )
i can understand all the problme of everyone

but just say it and keep cool FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm...BO whinning as usual...
i played those guys twice when i was in BoD, all i have to say is that they are no more but sore losers and a bunch of whinners..btw amazing it were always mourn and prophet who were whinning after every maps, and now it s the same two that comes here to flame the whole A-Team clan..:/
The first match we played, they started flaming cuz we were spawncamping (read the league rules guys ...), then they wanted to void the match after several maps were played because all of a sudden they were 2 members down :/ / .. what can i say, this is kinda lame behaviour...i have played vs chaos, those guys are awesome, tho they were 2 sometimes even 3 players down they didn t never ever complain.
Now i found it pathetic that u wanted to call the admin cuz we were spawncamping , when u sign up for a league, read the rules first!!!!!!!!
Since both spawncamping and mercing are allowed in this league, stop whinning everytime about that, if u do not agree with those rules, just leave the league FFS, nobody obliged u to play here!
Now if i remeber correct the initial argument was between gen and mourn, but prophet had to come here to back up his boyfriend and to involve the whole ateam...
You make me laugh big time with your "anticamping and merc"
policy, since u used mercs twice last month..so wtf???
how can u be against mercs, whine all the time about them, start new threads on league forums about them, then use them when it fits u???
Now u started this, and u had to involve the whole ateam in this, why???

@Mourn:
arrete tes conneries gamins, tu veux en venir ou la? federer tous ceux que tu peux contre gen a cause de cette histoire d insultes envers tous les clans? D ou tu sort toutes ces conneries???
Que je sache gen a jamais dis ca, il a dis a tous les anglais qui lise ca, je les emmerdes...un truc du genre, c etait pour prendre les devants avec ceux qui allaient lui dire de parler anglais sur le forum...de plus ca avait strictement rien de mechant, c etait plus un delire francais, un peu comme ces anglais qui arretent pas de foutre de la gueule des americains sur le forum en ce moment, c etait pas a prendre au serieux!
Alors arrete de ressortir des phrases de leur contextes, d autant plus que je vois pas en quoi ca te gene, tu l as deja poster sur ton forum, et puis ca fait 2-3 fois que tu le rabache dans ce topic...t es vraiment une pute de faire ca!

hehhee lightning the peacemaker :lol:
thats something new :lol:

nice going m8

as for this whole ordeal - put a lid on it guys
im sure u both meant well - language barriers and RL stress can make people act irrational so just forgive and forget.

as for the other guy comin in slamming BO?
ehhhhh?

OMG m8
it s too much easy to say that
i can understand problem in RL
but that s not a reason for answer like this

it s just a question of respect
i respect the people around me
and i ll like mournblade respect more the people around him

just to add that i played the BO team on a few occasions with stars, and they put on an excellent show - they were really nice and friendly. (cant be nice to be flamed all over, so heres a lil good to counter the bad :lol: puss puss)

as to if they were acting in a different way in another game Carla: hmmm im pretty sure most teams every now and then have put on performances they arent to proud of..

hehe and general about RL problems, cpu crashing bad etc...thats a question of patience and temper, people have different amounts of patience and it takes more/less stress to get differnet people pissed of: i for one do have a pretty short temper at times, specially if something goes wrong with my puter, cause i know so little about it - so any1 hassling me about anything not related to helping me fix whats wrong at a time like that would get #"¤¤#"! for responce (and thats nothing personal, same would go for my gf, mother, santa clause etc), and i know ligh.. eh some people :) would be on the next flight to beat ya up if it was their puters :lol:

so just leave it will ya?

I've pld BO 3 times, won 3 times and each time I've had to listen to them whine, which I do not find pleasure in.

@carla

firstly it aint a perfect world , so why should every clan be perfect behaviour , ive been on a losing and winning team and had mixed emotions during matches , you say how chaos played with 2 or 3 players down and yet they didnt complain , that is very nice of them on their part , however ive been in the same situation and trust me you feel pretty pissed off when youre 2 players down and are losing maps coz of that ( using chaos as example they may of felt differently ) secondly if a clan is against spawncamping that is their choice , and sometimes you can teach a old dog new tricks , the league was formed with spawncamping as a complete no no , but now its ok , i dont agree with this , but im not gonna argue with it , im just saying that BO are against it and thats their choice! thirdly i do believe that a clan should try and act responsibly , but in the heat of battle tell me who does ? oh so mrs perfect carla , do you ? ;) lol , anyway the way i see it some clans are there for fun ( almost all ) some are there to win , some are there for the atmosphere of games, some to be aggresive in games , and the way i see it is if every clan was real nice to each other it wouldnt be as intresting a league , i mean wheres the different variants

ps: you cant have good guys without bad guys :evil:

hmmm...
i m no mrs perfect, but when i whine or i get pissed in clan matches, i use teamsay...but i don t whine after every map i lost ...see the difference? It s not as if BO whine once; they did it after almost everymaps, during the 2 matchs i played vs them :/
and it s pretty understandable to get pissed when u lose because of some players down...but BO was not 2 players down the whole match...just a few minutes...take a look at the match report and SS on their site and u ll see they had a complete team.

@Mezziah

ok
what must i do
say " oh poor Mournblade it s really my fault "
ye u are a good man
continue to speak me like this on icq
i enjoy it "

ffs
check the forum 3 min
he has post that on the forum when is computer was working fine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mournblade call me " Mr "i want all now" "

i just ask 1 icq for arrange a problem of booking : not for me or my clan
for his clan

mister "i am generalthebestfrenchplayer" insulted me

where ??????? check the history
i have all put my history on this forum
where i insulted u ????????????????????????

i find it s many thing that i can t accept

and Lightning u are a ......... ( no comments )

cause u are the only one who can complain on this forum

and taunt all the people !

and when for the first time i have a problem with a man u come say @#%$ like it s not good to flamming on the forum

OMG wake up

Me hate whiners

FFS
i m getting @#%$ pissed of hear this
i m not whinning
i m just say how people like mournblade is on icq

the problem is to know if we can accept for X reason the answer like this
i repeat again : " i was only asking for 1 icq " i think that s not so hard

How am i on Icq ? rofl, i did not liked your "you are really not making my task easier", the tone was really not nice when you first said it.I was pretty angry at that time and you told me something i did not wanted to hear at that very moment.I was pissed and i even told you i was, but you kept answering.As for bo being whiner, yeah ... ION, FJS, and all our other defeat aside bod, did you heard us whine ?

And for merc, LOL, we used 3 merc in 15+ Matches because we could not have a full team, 1 of the merc we used was a ctf player who played with me on the old Demon CM and i wanted to play with him again.

Aaaah, Carla maintenant.Excuses moi, mais deja, comment oses tu arriver comme ca "Mme je suis parfaite" et me traiter de gamin alors que tu n as que la version de Gen ? Cette histoire d insulte envers tout les clan m as profondément dégouter, ca n avait absolument rien de gentils ou de taquin, c etait dans le but d insulter gratuitement les gens en se camouflant sous la barriere de la langue.Plutot lache, mais passons, je me suis peut etre lourdement tromper ...

Quand a ce qui s est vraiment passer, mon cousin venait d avoir un grave accident de voiture et venait de rentrer chez moi a ce moment, j avais pas trop la tete a essayer de retrouver le N° icq de towanda alors que ma connection vers le site etait morte et ma database icq foutue.Alors quand il a commencé a me sortir le coup du "tu me facilites vraiment pas la tache" ca m a foutu hors de moi.Désoler, mais c était un jour sans la.

J aurais pu expliquer ca bien poliment sur ICQ en regrettant m etre enervé ce jours la, mais non, Mr General a préférer vendre tout ca sur le forum de la ligue.Pourquoi donc, se faire passer pour le gentils et foutre tout mon clan en l air ? Désoler mais c est moyen aussi ca.

Hannibal, contact me by ICQ.This mutual insulting will lead to absolutely nowhere, and i cant find you icq number ....