One more thing about the server and the Schedule

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ok
u are damm lame mournblade

u can say what u want here
it s easy

i have just ask the icq of the match arranger
u ask me why
i say u "i just want speak to the match arranger "
i can t speak about the problem ( who was hard to understand and i have a deal with ion BO and Luna ) to all the menber for have the icq of someone

i don t have speak of " secret "
u r damm stupid
i have say u that i wanted solve a problem with the match arranger

i have wait a answer 5 minute

i send u a other message :
" np ill ask phear "

u have answer me

" go away u piss me off "

FINE
just a word : u are a cool guy
yes a smart GUy

it s easy to turn the thing to the ridicolous and get the person pathetic

OMG !!!!!!!!!!
cmon and stop this

WHY U DON T SAY ME ON ICQ " SORRY I CAN T ANSWER U CAUSE I HAVE PROBLEM OF COMPUTER "

no
u don t say that and start to be ......
pls shut up cause u r getting more and more stupid

The most stupid here is u, Hannibug! :evil:

Like a 8 Year old boy, who get slammed by a dozen other boys in his ass!
and now whining to mamma! :lol:

and a other thing

i never complain about people on the forum
since 1 year i have never complain
but u r so stupid that i can t accept it

and who will care
it appear that i do @#%$

k
np
i m out if nobody care

don't listen to that fu<king idiot hannibal. :(

Nice fu<king job <untheads!!

A guy volunteers to do work in the ut-a league and all you idiots can do is scare the fellow away, talk about poor fu<king social skills. Next time we beat the crap out of you [>BO<] I will treasure all the whining from you, save in the knowledge that you're all spewing shite from both ends. You make me sick. So spawncamping is unfair, but this is?

Argh, spoilt my mood you idiots did.

for the other clans that our decent enough to have some respect i stay.
I have nothing more to say about BO.......they have already shown how pathetic they are here.
BTW, im sure mournblade would love to take on the responsibility of a whole league. I doubt it.

Thx to everyone else for ure icqs, it helps me to stop chasing around for people and answsering 100s of icqs =)

Hannibal

no more to say?

Doh!!!

BTW, im sure mournblade would love to take on the responsibility of a whole league.

WTF!

I have nothing more to say about BO.......they have already shown how pathetic they are here.

How can u say the WHOLE CLAN ]>BO<[ is pathetic?

You have never met the other members! :evil:

Bunch of moron u are! :evil:
Go away and get a life! ;)

:evil:

Post the log then, if you told me what you are writing here is true, then why dont you post it ? Simply because you are totally wrong and you are saying total bollox here, now BO is a lame clan ... awesome arguing i must say.All that because i told you i did not have the time to give you Towanda ICQ, i never told you to go @#%$ yourself there, but now i wouldnt mind.Of course you never complained here, instead you were insulting people in French, much better !

But i am going to stop now because this will lead to absolutely nowhere.btw noone, i am a bit disapointed : you dont know what happened and you just come here and insult ? now THAT is lame.

@ SecondtoBlah:

Next time we beat the crap out of you [>BO<] I will treasure all the whining from you, save in the knowledge that you're all spewing shite from both ends.

Bla bla bla...

and? does this matter anything?
i´m sick of u now! :x

:evil: :evil: :evil:

I can easily say it: ALL BO ARE PATHETIC!!! And if not, why haven't I seen any BO's in here trying to save BO's face, after you guys have thoroughly convinced everyone you're not worthy of any kind of respect from anyone?

What are u thinking what i do here?

U don´t even know who i´m are?

SiK EXCALiBUR = ]>BO<[thePROPHET!

Enuff said,
i´m off here...
;)

yo ffs chill the hell out, u too doglike.

this has gotten waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay outta hand. mournblade had probs with his pc, i know that cos he told me last night. And general why is it so important u get the icq THERE and THEN? why not wait a day or 2 and then get it?

This sh!t has blown up big style. OK so a few words may have been said that both parties regret but even so, this is taking the p!ss and there is no need for it.

General just drop it. u have the icq# now drop it. Mournblade u drop it to and let it go and doglike, step out of the arguement.

And dont flame me cos im in a good mood. any1 flame me and ill rip em to shreds ok?

ffs guys chill

word lighting
tongue.gif

You have sent a message!
icq of match organiser Bo pls

You have received a message!
why ?

You have sent a message!
sorry
i can t all explain u
pls send me the icq of the man for arrange the match
thx

Tu sais, je suis francais aussi

You have sent a message!
ah oui desole

Ya un probleme de reservation ?

You have sent a message!
je prefere en parle avec la personne directement concerne

Ouais, mais il est pas online la ... ca concerne le match de ce soir ?

You have sent a message!
non

ok, cool alors

after 5 minute of waitng a answer

You have sent a message!
merci
je demanderai a phear son icq
vous simplifier vraiment pas la tache !

Hey, tu faisschier bordel, j ai formatter mon PC ce matin et notre home page est foireuse !! Si tu crois que c est facile, j ai demander a tout le monde dans l irc mais ils ont tous afk.

You have sent a message!
ok comme tu veut
cest bien cool de parler comme ca au gens
je te remerci

Tu peux causer, mon PC est en bordel depuis 20 heures, c est la merde total, je sais meme pas si je pourrais jouer ce soir et toi tu te ramenes secret defense en tirant des conclusions a la va vite, desoler mais j ai aussi le droit d etre enervé des fois.

You have sent a message!
ok super

Non, pas vraiment

You have sent a message!
j fais mon boulot
j ai pas envie de repeter 50000 fois la meme chose a tous les gens de ton clan

ton boulot ?! lol, t es pas payer que je sache, et ca aurait facilité la tache a tout le monde.

You have sent a message!
k
on en reparlera

iCQ #82215262