One more thing about the server and the Schedule

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lightning thought I was behind this and ripped me to shreds... :|

aight Im off to get stoned AT WORK... just began to like this job

laters

e inte du svensk mournblade?

amen va ända in i helvete, när det nu för en gångs skull e nå gossigt flejm när jag e här ska ni tvunget skriva på franska era jävla bönder :(

grrrr skriv på engelska era grodor :)

mmm o puss puss på er :)

FFS
mournblade
i m off to always shut up
and the only way for get a answer of u was to post this on the forum

Now u say " come on icq speak "

there is some day the dialog was like this :

gen :i think we will speak of this later
Mournblade : no

and after some topic
u are back ready to talk me
that s bullshit

je peut comprendre ton histoire d accident ok
je m arrete la
mais j en ai marre de ferme ma gueule et de me faire marche sur les pied
alors des fois ca m enerve et je viens tout deballe sur le forum parce que sinon tu repond pas ou tu prete pas attention ace que je te dis
au moins la tu me demande mon numero d icq
enfin j espere que sa s arrange au niveaux de ta vie prive

et pour ce qui d insulte les autre clan pour le plaisir tu te trompe lourdement
j etais juste dans mon trip de francais entre francais
c est pas la peine dans faire tout un plat
et je pense pas avoir insulte les gens
enfin....

sur ce tout ca ma bien gongfer et j arrete la

bonne continuation

ok, has usual i always come l8t.... don't know BO, never played agaisnt them... mourn seems to be a cool guy but need to calm down a bit :( , now i have a total different look on prophet, who is this bastard trying to sink first gen, then the a-team??????????
this story start on a big lack of understanding... and is realy going to far....
heya guys we are just trying to have a little bit of fun here!!
plz have a little bit of respect on the work people are doing for you here....

and why don't make some clan duel :)
if someone have something to say on another clan we just fix the story in a war duel :) ))))
ho yes that could be cool, we have already 2 dual on they way!!!
you want some respect!!! come get some!!! :lol:

Trinita

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF is this???

First I got really upset when reading this thread as you might understand but after a while, all I can do about this is laugh. Therefore I rewrote the post.

All this started because Hannibal asked Mourn about my icq and mourn couldn'g get it due to puter probs. Then Hanniabal doesn't accept that answer but continues to nag about it. Mourn asks what the prob is so it can be settled but Hannibal won't tell him....
After a while hannibal throws the first dung:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------
You have sent a message!
merci
je demanderai a phear son icq
vous simplifier vraiment pas la tache !
thx
i will ask phear icq
you realy don't make the booking easy! <----------
--------------------------------------------------------

Then some others start trowing too....

Something general about BO-thinking

We don't like spawnkilling with or without Eavy... therefore we sometimse Bitch about it. Also sometimes pings and pl probs puts you in a bad mood and therefore we get upset. So we are not perfect, bet that came as a surprise:)

About Mercs:
We don't like them, especially when we don't know other teams use them. Got the @#%$ kicked out of us when we just joined leage by a team that was plenty of div1 mercs...
We have used mercs 3 times, Once a player who don't play assault usually but Mourn wanted to play with an old CTF friend. This was in a match vs UT Lords and they later said the merc didn't do anything useful. The other two times we used a merc was in jan when 3 of our players had probs and could not play. We asked the other team if this was ok before the match and we used a merc from our division. Reflections about this is even though we used a really good player as a merc, this caused huge gaps in our defence since the merc new nothing/very little about our tactics. Dunno of we benefited from it. in offence we gained some at least.

@Mournblade: U really should memorize all icq no:s and get a back up puter and inet conn now that so very important people might contact you.

@myself: se @Mournblade + resign from work and never sleep or go on vacation due to same reason

@rest of league: see @myself

@Mat: your idea about a page is a really good idea and I hope it will be implemented ASAP! Don't think pass is needed though.

@Cazman: who the @#%$ are you?

@Doglike: Sit Ubu, Sit! As I remember it some of you where bitching pretty bad too about ping/pl/sliding @#%$... If you don't like us I really don't care.

@mezziah: :) tackar.... gillar dig skarpt!:)

@carla: in what team did you play us? we if our opponents loose more than one player we usually agree on not counting maps due to that. u can ask others that played against us. Latest was play-off vs MoD when they had probs. We like to play the game and are not in this to win div1.

@Hannibal: Dunno why you wanted to contact me and why you never did but my icq is on our hp so it shouldn't be so hard to find(you can follow the link from utassault league page). There is also a way to search in icq if you have the name. Also, since Mourn is our clan leader I can't really understand why you could not solve the prob with him?
You obviousliy are a pice of sh_it. I now I gonna go play with my 3 & 5 year old daughters which by far excel you in intelligence!

@league admins - Hannibal: I am really surprised u let morons like Hannibal be admins, buttfuuck him and toss him away!

@rest of Ateam: I know many of you are good guys and that SIK thinks so too. He probably was just upset.

FFS you French people.
WRITE IN ENGLISH !!!! ............... We cant read the flames :lol:

Kawada

BIG :lol: @ all this..
i've nothing to tell...i just wait to come on first div.
that will be fun....:p

This has nothing to do with the league schedule

:lol:

This thread is killing me, sorry all but this is just too much. People saying that BO feels the same as the rest because noone from BO makes any comments. Look at the thread ffs I had NO idea this was going on.

Also I see no reference in Hannibals logs saying who he is or why he wants the icq. And what is up with the "I prefer to speak to someone directly responsible", talk about pompous.

@NoOne: ffs talk about whining. We NEVER suggested to forfeit that game, we just wondered (me actually) wether you would consider not counting that map since that is what we would do if the positions where reversed. Just ask Eq he joined our irc later that night.

Ah ffs, I hate this backstabbing BO which I would really think is considered one of the fairest clans in the league by those who have played us. Now BoD will have to excuse the debate in the former game since we where new to that kind of strategy.

General/Hannibal or whatever I would really suggest you keeping clans out of a debate since that really fucks things up. Big mistake, and I also wonder where this urge to tell the whole world what you think of Mourn comes from? Did it really produce anything useful? I really consider that somewhat immature.

Anyway BoD until next game :) Whatever you think itll be fun to play you again, if we end up in the same division that is :lol:

/NeoCron

Re: This has nothing to do with the league schedule

And the reason I've been away is I installed Win2k. Do I need to say this forum looked much better in win98SE?:lol:

the reason no one (no pun intended;) ) likes BO is cuz u always pick all customs, maybe if u pick a default, more ppl would like u ;) ;) ;) :lol:
:) :) :)

Just f-u-c-k o-f-f to the Bo team

i m immature
oh well
i ll be immature till the end

sorry phear but i can t ignore this MOFO like u have say me
that s enought for me

the reason no one (no pun intended;) ) likes BO is cuz u always pick all customs, maybe if u pick a default, more ppl would like u ;) ;) ;) :lol:
:) :) :)

how dare you post same message twice lightning , grrrr , lol ;)

how dare you post same message twice lightning , grrrr , lol ;)

:lol: :lol: @ Lightty.......great line there m8.

BO always seem a nice bunch of peps.....

I am sure if Mourn and Gen just speak to each other, things could be cleared up quickly....all this stuff ain't worth it.....I know I am a one to talk about flaming :lol: (See, I get irony !!), but serious, not worth it :/

Kawada a.k.a Mediator :lol: