October 2009 Assault Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Are the teams set to 5 players max? or are additional backup members a possibilty?

I am more available than in the past and would be happy to enter but preferably as an extra member a team could use in case they dont have enough?

I wouldnt want to let a whole team down if I couldnt make it, for example.

Yes I shall put peoeple down as backups but i dont want a system where everyone is being backup so they got an "out" afterwards..... its not encouraging.

I will form a second (very small list of backups)....these will be freelance players that are "on call" so can play for any team if they are asked. Each team in the cup will be allocated a maximum of 2 "on call" players for the entire tournament. Any on call players will have to be worth within 0.5 player points of their replacement.

Sounds fair to me?

Yes I shall put peoeple down as backups but i dont want a system where everyone is being backup so they got an "out" afterwards..... its not encouraging.

I will form a second (very small list of backups)....these will be freelance players that are "on call" so can play for any team if they are asked. Each team in the cup will be allocated a maximum of 2 "on call" players for the entire tournament. Any on call players will have to be worth within 0.5 player points of their replacement.

Sounds fair to me?

Yep sounds more than reasonable

I will be such a backup if needed/selected, please bear in mind for any potential "rating" that my ping during evenings and other "peak" times is atm around the 120 mark :P

Yep sounds more than reasonable

I will be such a backup if needed/selected, please bear in mind for any potential "rating" that my ping during evenings and other "peak" times is atm around the 120 mark :P

Gaz happily taking up the role of cyberwhore... shocking.

Hello do you play under a different alias?, I dont know any gONg? is their anyone who can vouch for this person?

I never played AS in league only on LANs. I used to play tdm and ctf a while ago with gKu.

Sounds fair to me?
Alright, sign me up then :).

aye backup players sounds like a good idea, i want in aswell, aslong as I dont screw up a match cus i cant come :)
I know 2-3 dates in oct i cant play, but hopefully no match that night :)

aye backup players sounds like a good idea, i want in aswell, aslong as I dont screw up a match cus i cant come :)
I know 2-3 dates in oct i cant play, but hopefully no match that night :)

You want "IN" or "Backup IN", please clarify

Prize Offered

Courtesy of HTML

The PRIZE for the cup will be at least 10 EUROS PER PLAYER of the winning team.
The only 2 conditions to receive your money are to both: 1) have a paypal account 2) contact HTML in the 7 days following the end of the cup.

Also please Contact HTML if you feel generous/rich and want to increase the reward of the cup.(Or Me, if you dont want to send to USA)

Any increase above HTMLs guaranteed 10 Euro will be split equally between those that message him and fufill the two conditions above!

Attachments

• 10 EURO.jpg
    10 EURO.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
If I were to win this thing, would there also be an option to donate the price to the league?

yes and no.

You are not entitled to your 10 euros (or more) unless you both have a paypal account and contact me within 7 days of the end of the cup.

Then again, if you win the cup and get your money its up to you to do whatever you want with it, including donating it to the league.

Great, now you ruined the cup. Now everybody will load up with every working cheat available to win 10 euros! :P Made the best bot, radar, tweaker win :lol:

J/K

and you missed one XB:
Squirrel said:
I'm in.
It depends a bit on how many games a month, since I won't have too much availability.