October 2009 Assault Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

why did u bother with the ratings? wasnt picking easier? ur just giving everyone a stick to swing with

Cmon mate, its really obvious why! Pretty much as below:

I don't see why people can't see the value with it?

Just picking is the same as pug which we have been doing for years, surely this makes it a tad more glamourous?

If it was just pug picks then I think it will still be picking your friends over ability, with the ratings it makes picking more of a skill, picking wisely. It works wonders in fantasy football, why can't people just get over it and play on? So what if you aren't rated as high as you like, it is based on 10 peoples vote so the overall outcome is the likeliest reflection on your ability from a League point of view anyway!

Yeah exactly, its really simple and will spread the good players around more. I dont understand why people are arguing already and its really not helping at all is it? :P

Everyone just chill out, dont worry about where ur rated and see how it goes!

Cmon mate, its really obvious why! Pretty much as below:

Yeah exactly, its really simple and will spread the good players around more. I dont understand why people are arguing already and its really not helping at all is it? :P

Everyone just chill out, dont worry about where ur rated and see how it goes!

There's not a rating for Mr.Diplomacy, so shut it.

supermic when you come online please check your forum pm and pick your next player........any probs pm me in irc

CAN ALL CAPTAINS JOIN #CAPTAINS on irc when they are online so we can finish picking teams. People have no patience here.

salva when u come online it is your turn to pick. please see my forum PM to you or come irc #captains. this is super slow progress i hope to have teams done by tomorrow night! we still got another 24 players to pick!

I will try a IRC meeting at 18GMT today (SUNDAY)

all captains please attend if you can else just leave a message here and we can cancel in advanceD!

your all fags! :) spoq is a fag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

[18:19] <&PeaceMaker> !seen morpheus
[18:19] <&lucy> ROFL
[18:19] <&Mary_Jane> morpheus was last seen here 1 day, 13 hours, 49 minutes ago.
[18:20] <&XRated> lol
[18:20] <&XRated> i text stu
[18:20] <&XRated> so he rememebes
[18:20] <&XRated> remembers*
[18:20] <&XRated> and
[18:20] <&XRated> if im playin hell come
[18:21] <&XRated> cause we are gay together

:rolleyes: