OAPs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Hector
- suntan coming along on the Riviera guys- just thought you should know.
Please tell me you dont have any white bits! White bits are just terrible :shake:

Originally posted by Happy_Guy
Yea and Hec ol'friend:

Don't post during your holiday fs, its you holiday :P

It's the lazy first part of the day- nothing much else to do but drink coffee, watch the sun coming through the market place as the town sllooooowwwlly wakes up and wonder where my bloody breakfast is. Grrrr..

:)

Originally posted by Mughi

Please tell me you dont have any white bits! White bits are just terrible :shake:

Where's that frown emoticon....

- I don't have any terrible bits ffs. But I have already been very naughty.

And I intend being more naughty very soon.
:mosher:

Re: Screenie!

Originally posted by Butterfinger
When you return, I have a screenie of 'this old man' ... putting the youngsters to shame.

3 on 6 in Ocean, beat them in :38 with 1 tick to spare. Caught {R-C}Xion picking his arse on a ramp, too.

I couldn't be sure, but I think he was tossing...

LOL nice one...look forward to it.

Whats the point of being on holiday if you arent naughty!
Its what its all about :D
Eating too much, drinking too much, doing other things too much :naughty: And generally having a good time :thumb:

Originally posted by Hector
It's the lazy first part of the day- nothing much else to do but drink coffee, watch the sun coming through the market place as the town sllooooowwwlly wakes up :)

Jeez this is torture, somebody do something about this :shout:

slloooooowwwlly

AAAHHHHHHH nnoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I need an emergency vacation and I need it NOW

:D

Originally posted by Happy_Guy

Jeez this is torture, somebody do something about this :shout:

If its any consolation today Im in Rome, soz for punctuation cant work out keyboard.

All the women are old and fat or young and very beautiful (albeit with too much makeup), just like the myth says. Two fairly attractive female streetcleaners have just passed me, am giving them Haggs email address and mobile number. Figure after being up to the knees in filth theyll consider him an alternative (note the lack of an adjective before 'alternative') (Also note I have found the " ' ")

Originally posted by Doglike
fuck off will ya? :D

FFS..even the women who run this laundromat/Internet cafe (no, seriously) are cute.

I think I've found my 'spiritual' home.