Newbie here! Wan't to say hi!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Escape, get out... run away, never look back, trust me.. You'll live to regret sticking around, it's a vile perverted sect only here to suck the life out of you bit by bit and leave you as a dry, shell of what you used to be and what you could have been...

dog said:
Escape, get out... run away, never look back, trust me.. You'll live to regret sticking around, it's a vile perverted sect only here to suck the life out of you bit by bit and leave you as a dry, shell of what you used to be and what you could have been...
We should stick piccies and biog of Dan on the registration page, might stop the advertising spammers visiting us. Would stop all but the most perverse joining :D

dog said:

You've prolly didn't noticed my avatar and my nickname ;)

oh, hi... I'm still reading that ctrl+alt+del... and still... and still... and yes I'm practising my jumping skills too :D... still... still :P