Newbie here! Wan't to say hi!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dog said:
Escape, get out... run away, never look back, trust me.. You'll live to regret sticking around, it's a vile perverted sect only here to suck the life out of you bit by bit and leave you as a dry, shell of what you used to be and what you could have been...

So... beautiful! :bawling:

...still ill, I'm sleeping 20h a day and I'm still feeling bad :( It's so unlucky to be sick on the weekend :[[ hope I'll recover soon.

I even don't mention that my reflexes are soooo slow right now ;( that I just can't play UT! :(
But today I was a bit surprised when my gf was playing UT :wow: (she don't plays fpp eventually tpp but no fpp games!) and lol she tried UT today and said it's a great game :wow:...

Zima666 said:
I even don't mention that my reflexes are soooo slow right now ;( that I just can't play UT! :(
But today I was a bit surprised when my gf was playing UT :wow: (she don't plays fpp eventually tpp but no fpp games!) and lol she tried UT today and said it's a great game :wow:...
Soon we'll have a Zima777 :rolleyes:

Well no shit shes good, chicks can play ut aswell! :>

/me looks at Djinn...

/me looks at ZoLa :P

still ill, still reading ctrl+alt+del, still hoping to recover soon, still have to watch as my gf plays UT because I can't atm :(