Newbie here! Wan't to say hi!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ignore all the above posters. They are cunts.

basicly, they think you're a known player posing as a newbe so you can play matches for multiple clans at the same time.

Nanko said:
basicly, they think you're a known player posing as a newbe so he can play matches for multiple clans at the same time.
Yeh! That would be great to be a known player :p
KK Here's my story. I'm from Poland (Kraków) and I've played a lot of UT on lan... some 4 years ago ^^ in net caffeys ( I was very good but the guys who've got net connection at home have beaten me :/ but not so easily! . But now? I'm after a real long period of not playing UT (nowadays i've even created a nice mp-map for UT (i like editing ^^). And yesterday I've came across unreal championship 2 adversary. I was amazed, but at the UC2 site was music from the oryginal UT (I don't like ut 2003 - flak have got too round for view:/ it've lost the taste :( I LOVE FLAK! and I haven't played ut 2004 yet :/ since I've got a new pc just from january.
I always wanted to play in some clan/league... I've stumbled upon this assault league when I've looked for a assault map to play on in the serv browser.
I've realised that I've always dreamed of to be a part of that kind of thing! So I've joined...
Dunn really know why I've wrote all this ^^

Reactions: Nanko and Insp!re
Zima666 said:
Yeh! That would be great to be a known player :p
KK Here's my story. I'm from Poland (Kraków) and I've played a lot of UT on lan... some 4 years ago ^^ in net caffeys ( I was very good but the guys who've got net connection at home have beaten me :/ but not so easily! . But now? I'm after a real long period of not playing UT (nowadays i've even created a nice mp-map for UT (i like editing ^^). And yesterday I've came across unreal championship 2 adversary. I was amazed, but at the UC2 site was music from the oryginal UT (I don't like ut 2003 - flak have got too round for view:/ it've lost the taste :( I LOVE FLAK! and I haven't played ut 2004 yet :/ since I've got a new pc just from january.
I always wanted to play in some clan/league... I've stumbled upon this assault league when I've looked for a assault map to play on in the serv browser.
I've realised that I've always dreamed of to be a part of that kind of thing! So I've joined...
Dunn really know why I've wrote all this ^^

Well say something in polish and then say where exacly you live then i can say ur ok :P

@ sneez no it was not :P (i think) im from krakow as well x,x

Ive got a friend who lived in poland in krakow recently moved to the Uk

And if u where really polish then you would call it krakovia ( thats what the polish call it )

Maybe im wrong be hey nevermind :)

i enjoy paranoia, don't u too?

and indeed u're wrong fatboy lmao, zima666 spelled it correctly