new maps!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

what about snowdunes :( ?

I posted this privately in March:

I think I already fixed that HOM in snowdunes within a few hours of the first _preview going live:
http://utarseault.net/private/AS-SnowDunesALp2.rar
<cut url>

Needs someone to test it thoroughly, and actually check it is the version after _preview... On my HDD it was simply labelled AS-SnowDunesAL (as in final version), so I think this was the version ready to tweak weapons etc based on 6v6 feedback on the _preview.

Had no feedback on it though; will check out Snuggs suggestions later and see if we can get something out this w/e while I still have net access :X

So, looks like there are at least 3 maps that need some final fixes/polishing up & a new one (OverlordDE) looking quite good as is so far. As for LavafortSE (as mentioned in the 1s post), anything going on there? Also any others (aside from AS-Portal) not already said still in the works?

So, looks like there are at least 3 maps that need some final fixes/polishing up & a new one (OverlordDE) looking quite good as is so far. As for LavafortSE (as mentioned in the 1s post), anything going on there? Also any others (aside from AS-Portal) not already said still in the works?

Think Grz is busy making a new map.

I think Grz is busy fishing... don't think he'll have much time to work on a map this summer :(

He also said he'd be fishing :P And if you know Grz... Fishing > Mapping :fish:

Nah m8. Latest version is ... quite different. Atm che got it on his workshop and hopefully he will finish it soon.

As for Dungeons ... i'm not sure but there seems to be a small problem with html whining about changes to sidoh who didn't gave a permission to release it with those improvements. We're stuck in dead point with it.
cant u change it with LeagueAS:p:?... so the orginal map isnt changed:P?

so i guess this 'discussion' changes nothing again?

sorry che apparently ur work is completely "für die fisch" lol..

Hey well sure more new maps ihih more because some of my clan m8s are still learning the Customs lololololol

I've asked GRZ for his help

He promised me to check AS-Portal and I'm sure he can improve some things too =)
I could finish AS-Portal with some help ^^

you can see the latest version of the map here
and you need this too ;)

^^

Last edited: