new maps!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

seas_

Nov 2, 2005
Austria
hi!

im actually bored again here at work so ill just spam this out :D

shudnt be do more with the new maps?

pld things like overlordDE, saqqara, lavafortSE on dog customs last night and they were really enjoyable!

why dont we add them to league list. straight as fuck, without giving a fuck if its the very latest version of the map?
or something like a new ladder with all those shitloads of new maps ;)

just a thought hehe! :cool:

cya n moep! :lol:

=why dont we add them to league list. straight as fuck, without giving a fuck if its the very latest version of the map?

Because that would be dumb.

What ever happened to Dungeons?? :o

I sent a version of Saqqara to Timo about a year ago that I had almost finished new start new end needed some optimising, trigger and final objective moved.

It has the last part of the map on 2 levels and 2 triggers so its a differnt end and the start .. well its a bit daft but it could easily be changed so its league worthy.

I dont know how far he got with it but I will take a look at it this weekend and see if I can atleast get it into some form of working order even if its not textured or modeled correctly.

yea was playing last night too and ive said it before just add them and try it out it would be fun with new maps to spice it up, just like sex :rolleyes:

I sent a version of Saqqara to Timo about a year ago that I had almost finished new start new end needed some optimising, trigger and final objective moved.

It has the last part of the map on 2 levels and 2 triggers so its a differnt end and the start .. well its a bit daft but it could easily be changed so its league worthy.

I dont know how far he got with it but I will take a look at it this weekend and see if I can atleast get it into some form of working order even if its not textured or modeled correctly.

Nah m8. Latest version is ... quite different. Atm che got it on his workshop and hopefully he will finish it soon.

As for Dungeons ... i'm not sure but there seems to be a small problem with html whining about changes to sidoh who didn't gave a permission to release it with those improvements. We're stuck in dead point with it.

Nah m8. Latest version is ... quite different. Atm che got it on his workshop and hopefully he will finish it soon.

As for Dungeons ... i'm not sure but there seems to be a small problem with html whining about changes to sidoh who didn't gave a permission to release it with those improvements. We're stuck in dead point with it.

what the fuck

get your facts straight, I certainly never did that and its not like sidoh give a shit about what I think, I may have contacted sidoh because I hang around where he is but that's all....... and it was at you guys request that I contacted him

I like what che did to thedungeon and would love to see it become league, so fuckoff brajan and whoever thinks im responsible.

if he's an ass enough not to let us use his slightly modified map well I've got nothing to do with it, its his own choice, blame me if u want but its totally unfounded

and actually im gonna flame him to see if he can change his mind.

html it was you that apparently complained about the newest version Che did, in particular about a change with shock ammo placement, basically saying in the pug channel that you would make sure Sidoh would not give the go ahead with the newer version even though all we were planning to do was a final playtest to see if the modifications helped in the way expected.
It was also you that I think copied and pasted or summarised that Sidoh would not give the go ahead for the modified map, thats why the map has been put on hold. If you made up Sidohs reply to make sure the newer version didnt get onto the puglist for testing then all blame lies with you for the map not enterring the league by now.

Fu2 did try to get hold of Sidoh afterwards to try and resolve matters but I dont think anything came of it, I think he couldnt get a reply to emails or find him on IRC.

I can find you logs if needs be but trust me when I say I wont be happy trying to find something from over 3-4 months ago in a public channel that im in pretty much 15 horus a day!

this is the first i've heard of this :o

tbh you can do whatever, add it, mod it, etc
minor changes i'm not too bothered about but anything major (ex non-bugfixing geometry changes) i'd like to see first though

this is the first i've heard of this :o

tbh you can do whatever, add it, mod it, etc
minor changes i'm not too bothered about but anything major (ex non-bugfixing geometry changes) i'd like to see first though

the l8est version is on DoG custom map server
if it´s okish ..good
if not...then admins can take the e version (from pug) and put a AL at the end
and fix the stuff with a actor

cause i´m cba with this map after this irc bitching shit

(nothing against u sidoh)

Last edited:

dunno what´s with saqqara atm
i had a chat and "run-through" with timo a while ago
haven´t talked to him yet
maybe this WE

Last edited:
html it was you that apparently complained about the newest version Che did, in particular about a change with shock ammo placement, basically saying in the pug channel that you would make sure Sidoh would not give the go ahead with the newer version even though all we were planning to do was a final playtest to see if the modifications helped in the way expected.
It was also you that I think copied and pasted or summarised that Sidoh would not give the go ahead for the modified map, thats why the map has been put on hold. If you made up Sidohs reply to make sure the newer version didnt get onto the puglist for testing then all blame lies with you for the map not enterring the league by now.

Fu2 did try to get hold of Sidoh afterwards to try and resolve matters but I dont think anything came of it, I think he couldnt get a reply to emails or find him on IRC.

I can find you logs if needs be but trust me when I say I wont be happy trying to find something from over 3-4 months ago in a public channel that im in pretty much 15 horus a day!

thats a load of bullcrap

i dont even remember the shock ammo placement difference if theres one.

and thinking alot about it the ONLY thing i might have bitched about ches modification for this map is that b4 I play tested it in a pug, I found the idea of spawning with weapons BEHIND you was stupid, but online it prooved not to be a problem so I really like the modification

so either u misread me and i was talking about another map and shockrifles or someone used my nick to fake a reply even though html is registered in utassault irc

and I NEVER make fake quotations, except perhaps as an obvious joke but on serious matters like this I'd never make up a fake log...

and if I did post a conversation I had with pretty much anyone from #naat, its normal that it sounds different because we speak differently, in #naat its all about .......bitching ..............all ...........the time........., if u even barely dislike something you say its terrible, all the euros are terrible (i say that sometimes when im in #naat but my actions prove what I really think), if u wanna challenge someone the only correct form is 1v1 bitch etc.... pretty sucky atmosphere there

Last edited: