new maps!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Why has no one made me an AS-StarWars yet? :(

fs someone teach me to map.

Saqqara SG-1 Edition plx! *pokes Timo*

i worked nearly the whole sunday to combine a version from timo...based on sobo´s version
with the timo´s older Sg1 version

working on this map is a pain in the arse :shout:
rendering the map needs 10 times longer than riverbed

and u get every 2nd rebuild a messed kill- or waterzone :eyeroll:

Didn't Rich actually intend to open up the final part so launching would be possible?
Is that in the timo version?

I didnt send that version to timo I sent him one where the final part is 2 levels and you had to touch a switch to turn on a jump gate at the end of the map to do the final and I added a set of new attacking spawns that you can access by getting a seperate switch.

The version with the open end part was just to easy as once you got through the scarab doors you could RL right to the end of the map ... but if you want to see that version I still have it I think.

Didn't Rich actually intend to open up the final part so launching would be possible?
Is that in the timo version?

u ncan launch in the "new" version
the final is now outside behind the waterfall

@ rich
i´de like to see that version..dunno if i saw it be4

I didnt send that version to timo I sent him one where the final part is 2 levels and you had to touch a switch to turn on a jump gate at the end of the map to do the final and I added a set of new attacking spawns that you can access by getting a seperate switch.

The version with the open end part was just to easy as once you got through the scarab doors you could RL right to the end of the map ... but if you want to see that version I still have it I think.

Been a long time since ive seen that map, finish it you cock!

i need to talk to che or timo to know what version they are using .. the last one i sent to timo was enclosed at the end with 2 levels and two scarab doors, new spawns for attackers and new switches .. imho this was the best version but i dunno what version folks have got.

IMO 2-3 more maps is needed for this leauge to shape up things always same maps....

Dungoens should be one of em as its picked alot on pugs and liked by many.

need 2 more tho its 2007 and more maps needed....

my 50 cents

i need to talk to che or timo to know what version they are using .. the last one i sent to timo was enclosed at the end with 2 levels and two scarab doors, new spawns for attackers and new switches .. imho this was the best version but i dunno what version folks have got.