Minigun lockdown!?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

anyways last thing i want to say to you litle child.. :)... i sayd my mini was better than tut's in that 2v2.. well tbh i did win most of duels.. but you saying your UT God LOOOL.. anyways back 2 topic

obviously u dont know me very well, as me an raichu are the UT gods fs, and dont argue too that!

is this a clan internal flame thread now?
take your "my dick is bigger than urs" discussion to your own forums or whatever but dont post it here, no one cares and you onlyrisk that this thread, which held a usefull discussion, will be closed for your off topic spam.

Get this no lockdown crap outta the league setup ffs its pure bollox and shouldnt have been introduced in the first place imo,
its never been introduced, nor has any decision been made about it so far. The servers run the default config in that matter, which is lockdown enabled.

anyway, you two guys: take your flames elsewhere - any more in this thread will be deleted and accordingly "rewarded".

Name: W@R-CHILD
Birthday: April 2, 1990

ontopic:
leave it like it is, it's supposed to be like this and if it's too annoying for you, do like me: hide behind your teammates. :P

erm neph.. read what i say in all my posts.. stop this bs and back 2 topic :D.. and ice... what do you mean? :S

MiserY said:
if u have to correct ur aim, cuz ppl can dodge easily out, minigun is usless in my eyes. i mean then u better take a double enforcer or some other weapon or what is then the difference between mini and double? just that it is faster?
lockdown is totally ok

remember what happened when spawnprotection was released years ago???? (its good thing, no doubt but just as example)

People of all divs still try to jump with it on!
u will never get it out of their heads.

imo no lockdown will influence the league too much, we are no DM community
and imo we dont want to become a DM league

make a poll, that would be fair, majority deceides.
IMO we DO want to become a DM league :>
No lockdown owns :) Just aim :)