Meal

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

belt..... sunglasses r out :P

deadly said:
f0 with ur public-godlikes, was it hard to snipe noobs who stand still at the boat tryin to snipe u? =x

but prolly he sniped u too? :/

FACTS:

1. X best Std team is better than UKS' best std team

2. >ION<'s best Std team was better than -={Mi5}=-'s best STD team. /me ducks ... but its true if neo ninja and co. still had the passion for the game, Mi5 wouldnt b champs. I pld 2v2 against neo and ninja a long time ago and no offence but they WERE the best players ive seen in UTassault, bar maybe MyM and RaMp for their sharp tactical thinkin (couch cough)

3. I honestly (no offence to any of the members) cant see any of the 4 players listed in ur pRo lineup beatin Ramp, Joko, Mael and Pete/Paul at pro AS.

4. UKS are bitter because at one time us and them were VERY close in the league as our best teams were about the same skill level. This has changed.

So, in conclusion some of the insults u guys have come up with are FC and pld to both thread is fuckin funny. Especially like the "brighter screenie" of someone gettin godlike against deadly!
And in conclusion of the conclusion ..... :takeit:

ps (notice i say nothing about X compared to mi5 :D)

let me point out that firestorm and me are not in UKS, and that leaves hank alone when you say "UKS" (can't see any other UKS member posting here, maybe i havent read it all)

quite informative and objective post though :)

You all should stfu and go have a wank drink beer and stop thinkin that u go to school / work with a sniper rifle in your bag :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Iceman
let me point out that firestorm and me are not in UKS, and that leaves hank alone when you say "UKS" (can't see any other UKS member posting here, maybe i havent read it all)

quite informative and objective post though :)

maybe you should give it a rest then and beltrowhatever go fuck yourself

this is an open forum and almost everybody got access to it.

you want us to give it a rest and in the same sentence you flame beltroniko?

that's funny but doesnt make any sense at all.

Originally posted by <=Joko=>
FACTS:

1. X best Std team is better than UKS' best std team

2. >ION<'s best Std team was better than -={Mi5}=-'s best STD team. /me ducks ... but its true if neo ninja and co. still had the passion for the game, Mi5 wouldnt b champs. I pld 2v2 against neo and ninja a long time ago and no offence but they WERE the best players ive seen in UTassault, bar maybe MyM and RaMp for their sharp tactical thinkin (couch cough)

3. I honestly (no offence to any of the members) cant see any of the 4 players listed in ur pRo lineup beatin Ramp, Joko, Mael and Pete/Paul at pro AS.

4. UKS are bitter because at one time us and them were VERY close in the league as our best teams were about the same skill level. This has changed.

So, in conclusion some of the insults u guys have come up with are FC and pld to both thread is fuckin funny. Especially like the "brighter screenie" of someone gettin godlike against deadly!
And in conclusion of the conclusion ..... :takeit:

ps (notice i say nothing about X compared to mi5 :D)

1. i havent been in uks for a v long time but i know this: these days hank is v lucky to get a full team online
most of uks dont care much anymore

2. ion was the best team of their days yes but i think the mi5 team now is better then the best ion team but thats just my opinion
ion was much further in things like teamplay and tax than other clans but things have changed
being good in relative
i watched a demo ion vs nrg there was no dodging at all except ninja i believe :D
i admit it was an old demo but i hope u got the point :P

Ich möchte eine Spielerdose 1337 werden, die jedermann mir helfen? :D

Ich will haben ein Godlike :nod:

Originally posted by RaMpaGe
maybe you should give it a rest then and beltrowhatever go fuck yourself

Soz, my cock's not long enough to penetrate my ass so I can't fuck myself.
Anywayz I was talking to Paa and Deadly :P
Not that I like UKS or X or anyone, for me ur all nothing but virtual beeings who I don't really care about but, lol all they are doing is Strut proudly of hey I beat HANK and NRG ! I'm a UT god, I'm a leaving legend, so I have to be on the right side, UKS on this specific case.

Anyway ur all dismissed for today ;)

Last edited: