Meal

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hank

-)EaS*
Jul 23, 2001
Germany
LOL i was gonna not bother postin' but that last comment had me pissin my pants , were u in the recent X game iceman? Well i was and u guys were having a horrendous time just tryin to get past me on your offences , u sucked and uks would never have had a chance v's an ion team. the X boyz were pissin all over uks , it wasnt even close.

what a mast, pissing on players, no wonder that we pld so crap :D

but I think you got something wrong, are you sure that you didn`t piss in your trousers during the match :rolleyes: ?

and if you like to piss on people, you can show us how you can piss on me and NRG in a 2vs2 match

btw, you`re fat :cool:

AHRR!!!It's armor is Too strong Ahr ahr ahr!!!!!!
we'll need some backup !!! :cow: :mingun: :flack:

lost ? slaughtered...

ramp and mael vs nrg and hank would be funny

btw i would'nt of posted anymore if u had'nt of kept going on and on and on and on and on...

Didn't even realise you were in 2v2, but me n ramp will be glad to play u spank, and it was nice to see you validating my response by just insulting rather than tryin to explain your poor performance?

Oh yeah and your partly right about me being fat, but how did u find out about my penis size? i know its big but no need to start a fan club :D

Other than that if you'd been around in this league long enough you would have seen an old part of utassault.net's site called the mugshot gallery, you could have seen a pic of me there :P

But then again good thing you didn't, don't want you wankin over my pic now do we :D

doesnt "fuck you" express exactly the same like "i sense a high degree of dislike for you"

who the fuck did watch the mugshot gallery anyway?
who the fuck would ever care about a bloody winner in a 2v2 game on the internet?

Wasn't me that has something to prove , spank wants to play us, i got nothing to prove against him, but i'll happily play him and his partner.

And if u think i'm lame for responding to him then check your own boy, he's the one that made this thread.

Originally posted by Maelstrom
And if u think i'm lame for responding to him then check your own boy, he's the one that made this thread.

did I insult YOU?

i insulted you BOTH