Match vs Mi5

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol cool , didnt know this thread was running :lol:
has been a long time ago this match has been played though

i asked fxn to play on UKS NGZ server in germany. u guys didnt accept because u have 10 ping more then on jolt ( which isnt even true cuz u ping 60f6 on NGZ ). so after 10 refuses of UKS server i decided to stop the whining and play on the crap jolt server. But the RC server turned out to be 1 big lag party for us and maybe also for u 30 ping whores. to make it a fairer war and FUNNER war we wanted to play on NGZ but u wouldnt. We still got 7 maps on it though and the match was way more equal and fun for all of us... errr for mi5 only it seems now :lol:

fun games have to come from 2 sides and refusing a server which is good for both clans is lame imo. mi5 always had higher pings and with NGZ servers we also can play with lower pings.

:)
starwars023.gif

1. Yes your all good players but you act like 5 year olds

2. I and Goonz had a f6 ping around 150 which is much higher then we usually play so your wrong konnan

3. You was beating us on the jolt server so why bother to even change when you was going to win anyway?

4. Your heads are too big for your tiny bodies

Last edited:
at killa, yeh were little childs. maybe look at urself first: not willing to play on a neutral server cuz u know ud get whooped all over. instead take us on a shite laggy 150f6 server where u have 25f1
Ud also whine around with such a big ping difference, no doubt. but u cant whine cuz u got no excuse with 25 pings.

u cant have a 150 f6 on UKS, ur f1 pings were 50 or so if im right, that means its 70f6 maybe. and not 150 :lol: :lol:

for the second time, we didnt play on on the RC server cuz we wanted FUN, get it?? kinda bullshit with such a laggy server while we could have played on UKS all game with no lags...

yep our heads are big, why post such a thread on public??

btw, ION also never wanted to play us on R-C server cos of the lag, although there seems to have been a connection with ION and this server...

to DS, first post: facts; second post: feelings ... surly no sign of a higher ego

Originally posted by Oxygen
k, my balls felt almost of while reading this thread... and btw not cos it was that interesting...

Mi5 is,
- #1 in ut-as league
- #1 in pro-as league
- #2 in TDM CB-Ladder (uk)

(1) Mi5 has the most talented tdm players in the whole ut-as league. Recent results in TDM matches show so.

(2) All our matches are played on server with decent pings, cos they are needed for the team to expand their whole force. Most of the leagues we play in do also provide us with this pings...

everything else are consequences of point 1 and 2... have a nice day flexon

Don't paint all Mi5 members with the same stick, most are really top lads with good attitudes and care little about achieving huge success. As I was a member for 18 months+ and was in charge in some way or other for almost half of that time, I have a pretty good idea of the way things work and what motivates ppl in the clan. As much as I consider Mc a damn good friend, anyone who knows him knows how ambitious he is and this is often reflected in the percieved mi5 attitude towards UT. Players like Stylefish for instance play most games 130+ at best and I've never seen him go on about lag in the 2 years I've pld with him, in fact you could play against him for 3 hours with a 200 ping advantage and I could guarantee nothing would be said and the games would be good spirited.

Only thing that lets the clan down is sense of arrogance and over-competitiveness in places where you're almost competing with no one as few share the same level of ambition. Repying with statistics like I've quoted above are meaningless to say the least. Mi5 were always a step behind ION, no one would argue that, and 2nd in a uk based tdm league, again without real competition is nothing to write home about, not trying to take anything away from your achievements at all, but I would bet my mortgage on at least 50% of mi5 not even knowing about this, let alone caring.

Also the thing about having the best Dm'rs in UTA? again not true by a long way. Gen and Uzi - don't need to say any more. Altho COD play in the NA UTA league and unless u forget about the likes of Phosgene, Hands of Fury, DiM etc then ur right, otherwise not.

This post wasn't intended to be any sort of flame whatsoever, I still hold good relations with most ppl in mi5, just thought I'd set the record straight that most Mi5 aren't bad people, more importantly the projected image of apparent arrogance towards others and goals of ambition isn't shared by all.

thx :)

Last edited:
@konnan indeed! r-c server is a crap server my clan had pings from 150 - 250+ ... dunno whats funny then.... too laggy to kill team m8 ... thats not funny :freak:
@lenny lala ok =P

@konnan
The point is i wasnt expecting a win. Yea i knew you guys would beat us
And how the fuck could you know that i had f625ping? Was you sitting nxt to me when i was playing you? No. My ping was 150f6. You dont know what any of our pings were.

So same shit to what you said. We didnt want to play on UKS server cos we wanted fun.

@monk
i admit not all mi5 players are faggots but i can think of 3 that are, for instance...
konnan, mc and oxygen

how could u say that MC never complained about lag?!?!
hes famous for his ping complainin in wars and even in publics

and as for oxygen...

ur a loser showing stats of ur shitty places in the leagues

Originally posted by Oxygen

- #2 in TDM CB-Ladder (uk)

(1) Mi5 has the most talented tdm players in the whole ut-as league. Recent results in TDM matches show so.

and how does being 2nd in TDM CB-League prove you have the best TDM'ers in UT-AS??

how do u know all of the AS clans play in the league to compete with mi5?

most AS clans dont even play in a TDM league

so you are a fucking idiot to even say you have the best TDM players in AS

unless u set up a TDM league for AS clans you cant prove you have the best TDM'ers

so shut the fuck up

@ konnan

fuck off u shit

i dont think you,Mc and oxygen play for fun... all you guys care about is being on top of the league

now that ION have left you think ur the top dogs in the league

ok enough of this shit

Never said he didnt complain about his lag, did every time I pld with him, anyways, he's gonnna be afk for the next 6 months so pointless flaming