Match vs Mi5

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DraGoonz

lamer
Jan 19, 2002
UK
well what can i say...
FxN started the game brightly by winning 2 games in a row...
as most people would know, if mi5 are down 2-0 or so they will start to complain...
and thats exactly what Mc did (yes hes famously known for his fucking whining and crying)

"i cant play on this server! im laggin like shit! f6 260! FS"

yes im sure most clans that have played againest Mc would have heard that or things like

"Our ping is 100 more then urs!"

neways being the clan we are, we agreed to play 7 maps on
R-C's server and 7 on UKS server which they wanted to play on.
through out the 7 maps all we heard was Mc complaining about how fucked up the server was. even after they were beating us
5-2 they still complained about the server and then wanted to switch.
after about 30minutes they finally got hold of the UKS server by which time half of the FxN members were almost asleep.

we then restarted the war with Ballistic as the 1st map,
they owned as at the start with their mini spamming and Mc then turned into a fucking idiot saying

"Look how much better we are now that we have decent pings"

and jus started thinking mi5 was so good because they were killing us.
in a few maps they had a man down but after all the fucking boasting Mc did, we didnt give a fuck.
they carried on to win 8-3, and even then they were still chatting shit about their performance, they even called me "lame" just because i had a say bind...
as for konnan... you fucking shut up, if u dont wanna listen to me talk mute me ffs thats what its there for.

another thing i must say....
you mi5 guys have fucking nice aim and lightning reactions! some fucking nice shots u did on me.

to sum this match up i would like to say 1 thing

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TILL MC GOES BACK HOME

Everything up there is 100% true
Now i know why so many ppl hate Mi5
THere egos are so fucking big.
And at the slightest moment that they are losing they will find an excuse straight away
We changed servers and their pings were fucking the same. And they talk about o how its much better and shit.
That McNeil , all he does is complain complain complain like a fucking 7 year old.
And yea we wasnt expecting a win but there ego and attitude is what pissed me off. There whole clan is probaly full of 7 year olds.

Mc was just bein his own self again, he's always tryin to bitch about summin, after a while you go totally def listenin to him..

anyways, UKS server wasn't better, there wasn't that much of a difference if you ask me, they would have won on the R-C serv anyways

whinin about ping and hittin headshots with every single shot is not only rediculous, it's piss funny...

anyways, MI5's ego always been sky high, but we f00kin owned their asses on riverAL (enjoyed the "WTF?..." haha)

next time stop whinin while ur winnin... oh wait you wasn't at the start... good excuse :P

ok nice match report, as harsh as it does sound everything is true up their, until yesterday i had a lot of respect for mi5 (like they give a shit). MC's *ping* shit i can except, hes just like that.
But winning 5-2 and then still going ahead with the server change is ridicolous what was the fucking point in changing the server + wasting half and hour when quite clearly u were gonna win. they say 250 f6 ping shite yea right...... they still kill like 50-100 ping :rolleyes:

Yes ur the better team well done, u really have to work on ur attitude.

but Dragoonz should be shot, publically for his gay binds.

u must be really fucked in the head for this comment

Last edited:
well rc server aint normally laggy we play 6v6 on it and no lagg..:rolleyes:

did mi5 eventually give the maps fs i got bored w8ing for them to give me em so we could set up server for em fs

well mi5 r nice dudes for me..... but beating em is nearly impossible... the only mi5 dude i dont like is mc aswell... they won pro-as vs us and he was complaining aswell lol score was 8-2 to mi5 .. we only did oceanfloor and guardiaAL lol ... i'd never complain after and during winning so easy! pitty mc