match Comment ??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

at the time that was written nuttres' piss off percentage somewhere around 678,223 % that should explain it:D

anyway, i always talk before i think so dont take the things i say too seriously fs

btw, hugh, that was very mild compared to what my telephone conversations with my isp that charged me double

Original shite written by Natsi
anyway, i always talk before i think so dont take the things i say too seriously fs

:pointreadablefew centimeters up from here:

Cant belive how serious u all take our match comments.

FS take that rectumplug off for a while plz.

:calm:

Original useless shite written by Natsi

My point exactly. Don't fucking come telling to my face that we can't play assault just because we owned your ass. SO I couldn't even say something back. Jesus Christ.

We never sayed you cant play assault.
We only say that so damn lucky with ya server 4.
And you made a useless match comment.
Look there is no problem that you win tha match but dont come 2 our forum and say ownage.
And make stupid match report about owning and that we must learn UT.
That match had nothing 2 with UT.
So plz fo with comment about owning.

@ levi
Next time if ya are drunk step in tha car or step on ya 3 wheels bike and drive 2 holland. Come 2 my place say what want 2 say.
And i wil show ya sume ownage on ya face kido.( and yup that a threat, bring it on )

@ SoldierBoy
Nice pics no fact either and im making a conslusion im not giving ya facts.....so fo plz.
And m8 if wanna post sume stupid pic's again on or forum, call ya friend levi and step in his car plz. Bring tha pic with ya and then we gonna look whos gonna stfu.

@ Aor
I dont give a shit if sume win a match vs C0.
But dont give me that shit about ownage when server is crap.
It wasnt fair it was totaly BS match and you know.
Fo with your match comment plz and ya stupid comment on or forum.

Zork

OMG :eek:

Bring tha pic with ya and then we gonna look whos gonna stfu.

:clap: i'm nearly impressed:nod: BUT u cant do a shit against my smelly s0x0rs!! TAKE IT!! :D :dunce: btw that netspeed thingi...
so u want me 2 use 10000 NS?? hmm and U think I can play with it.. ffs n00b

Well the only thing i can say is that CO members were the first guys posting shit things in our forums :P

And 2 prove look at the time of the threads!!! FFS!
And then I was drunk ! But i did say what i did fell!
Because everytime someone lose is because of servers and pings! why cant it be because of your LAMENESS!?!?!?!?

So lets married , make childs and be forever happy ! ok?

And by the way! You guys should be kissing Nat's feet ! Next Time you will start with 4 players and finish with 5 to learn the lesson! Bah

i wanna just say about server4, i wanna defend it. Some of Scandinaviens has REAL bad ping in uk servers or (none scandinavian servers) so why uk players should have ALWAYSS best pings? :rolleyes:

Original shite written by Levi
Well the only thing i can say is that CO members were the first guys posting shit things in our forums :P

And 2 prove look at the time of the threads!!! FFS!
And then I was drunk ! But i did say what i did fell!
Because everytime someone lose is because of servers and pings! why cant it be because of your LAMENESS!?!?!?!?

So lets married , make childs and be forever happy ! ok?

1.Yup I post first one ya forum, wtf do ecxpect after that useless BS match report ??
2.Because everytime it is tha server 4 whos fucked is not ya skilled that are so fooking ownage.
3. Lmao show me the fucking lameness ass, dunno wtf you mean ??

If you get childeren i will pray for them :bowdown:

Original shite written by The-]X[-
sorry CO m8s about it, but it is truth :\

Its nothing 2 do with tha server 4.
Its about tha match report and with there attuide they know that they won because the server.
We played bad about tha server.
So dont come 2 me saying you owned C0 because that complete BS.
If tha match comment was normal, this reaction never happend.

well its easy for my smal or may be not experience in UTA ( one year more or less ) what im use to say is :

A clan lose a match reports will be like:
Ping probs , shit ips!
Laggy bitx u are!
Mercs!
GG nice match , server X sux!

so ...
why cant a team say :
Well we have lost this match because of our bad team play !
Well we have lost this one because we dont have full team !
Or even because we suck!

Not saying u guys suck cause u dont!

But the only thing i can say is that:

Im from Portugal ive been kicked from server 2 times and my connie went down one time!
So what ? it wasn't my fault or AoR faults !
It wasn't server fault it was my ISP fault!

The other thing is that My ping was 190 on F6 , that wasn't bad if we go back in time to march when portuguese ppl use to play with pings 300 with cable connies!

So dont use the ping problems ... cause 200 ping is not that bad !

Ill give u a great exemple of that!

There use to be a sister of an Ex m8 of mine ( freak ) in NMW , MELLANIE!
She just owns our ass's ! and still she plays with a 56k modem and with a great ping ( like she says ) of 600 cause a bda ping for mel will be a 1000!

So dont came with server things and ping things ffs!

About Aor Owning CO , well i dont know if it was because of the server or no , but what i can say is that you should look again to the result! And then talk about the result!

Next time it will be in server 6! Great i usually get max 60 ping there!

Status
Not open for further replies.