match Comment ??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zork

Sep 3, 2001
The Netherlands
Can you spell O-W-N-A-G-E? By the way, as a fatherly piece of advice, learning to play some proper UT might help.

Lmao wtf this suposed 2 mean ??
some facts:

1. server suckballs ping min 140 ( normal 60 ping on server 6 )
2. PL min 3, max 10.
3. Aor was switching en dropping ppl like a mofo, so that sucked.( there aldi or lidl compus gave it up or something )
4. Nice lagsliding on golght 2 the siegetower ( skills)
5. flaming or ass off during tha match.

So who needs 2 play proper UT ??

Zork

P.s if ya so fucking ownage give us a rematch on server 6 plz

(AoR): Can you spell O-W-N-A-G-E? By the way, as a fatherly piece of advice, learning to play some proper UT might help.

Nice matchreport AoR
About proper UT, i was thinking the same thing.
Why don't you take ya skates off and learn 2 play.
Everybody knows server 4 is what keeps you lot in division 2, so next time (like we agreed) we play on server 6
and we shall serve you a dish of ownage.
arrogant nobbers

that matchreport is just about as sad as the last one.

(AoR): Dear God if you really are there I give you 5 seconds flat to destroy servers 1/2 back to ashes where they belong and fry the barebone they are connected to and while you're at it, why not just drown the whole pile of shit with great masses of water and boiling sulphur.

Well m8s about server 6 anytime ;) i have ping 40 - 60 there on F6 ! ( talk for myself )

Lidle german pc's well mine is from carrefour !

j/k

Well about god , what i can say is that we AoR are god to you CO guys!

We all love you guys!

Well GG , 7-2 was not that bad! Server 6 next time! GG GL & HF

OVER AND OUT!

(AoR): What a fucking great game! Aside from this I'm gonna soon ram that server up my neighbors extremely wide arse and then let the next bypasser arserape him. <--i like this one :D

(AoR): Well ultra mother fuckin shit server, I hate Orange more than Sonera now, and that's a lot. Anyways, was last AoR match on server 3 and any Orange staff I see I will spit and piss on. Burn in hell Orange, I'll be there turning the heat up.

:D

I knew this would come up.

Natsi makes matchcomments that dont present the general way of how (AoR) thinks.

Maybe he didnt like your comments during match like :

"Dispute system is the only reason why ur at div 2"

And next time we play on your server, feel free to make any comment, peace :D

Hmm lost vs -BoD- with 4 - 8.......

K popquiz hot shots

" Wich Server played Aor when they lost vs BoD ?? "
1. Server 1
2. Server 2
3. Server 3
4. Server 4
5. Server 6

Plz place ya bets

Zork

Last edited:
Far from truth, we pld bout 8/10 matches on 1,2,3,5,6

Just now that our routings have gone worse on bout every server we tend to pick the best for us, whats wrong with that ?

:rofl:

some facts:

1. server suckballs ping min 140 ( normal 60 ping on server 6 )

yeah, as if that was a bad ping, why the fuck should we always have a ping disadvantage

2. PL min 3, max 10.

oh mum help me, that's under 50%

3. Aor was switching en dropping ppl like a mofo, so that sucked.( there aldi or lidl compus gave it up or something )

like that affected your gameplay?

4. Nice lagsliding on golght 2 the siegetower ( skills)

Yeah, well you dudes smoothly as fuck:rolleyes: (yes, it was me)

5. flaming or ass off during tha match.

lmfao if you call that flaming... jesus:rolleyes:

and btw, not my fault 90% of the people in this league can't say anything else but gg, ping suxored tho in the match comments.

Maybe he didnt like your comments during match like :

"Dispute system is the only reason why ur at div 2"

My point exactly. Don't fucking come telling to my face that we can't play assault just because we owned your ass. SO I couldn't even say something back. Jesus Christ.

More match comments...

Maybe the AoR boys are a decent bunch, but they really need to think about what they write in their match comments.

This is what they had to say about us when they played -)BiB(- (and won 8-6 by the narrowest of narrow margins. I think 5 seconds was all that saved them from a draw).

Originally posted by some AoR flamer
Triple ping, triple skill, triple cocksize. And a tryout player.

Now, anyone reading that would assume -)BiB(- got whupped. Which we didn't, as the score shows. Plus, we said nice things in our match report, and get that piece of tosh in reply. OK, it wasn't server 4, but still...

I wonder - should I post the screeshots we have showing all the AoR players with their netspeed set to 2600? (The minimum allowable, helps you to slide, and also an old h4Xx0r reference). Now, fair enough, they have 1 or 2 56K players (apparently) but I also know that they also have ISDN and DSL players. When those players also set their netspeed to 2600, you have to wonder exactly why they did that...

If I could see what the other side wrote in their match comments before confirming the score, my reply would have been:

1. "Triple Ping" - Sliding feckers. And we have the demos & screenies to prove it.
2. "Triple Skill" - LOL! Triple LUCK more like it!
3. "Triple Cocksize" - OK, agreed. You guys are 3 times bigger cocks than we will ever be! (read carefully to get the insult)
4. "And a tryout player" - i.e. A merc, who did not subsequently join AoR or appear on their registered player list.

I could also mention that we agreed to go to the server dispute system with AoR. They lost fair and sqaure in it. And then spent the entire match - every map moaning about how crap the server was. Which I though was extremely bad form.

Hint to AoR - stop and think about what you just wrote before submitting match reports next time!

:p:

Last edited:
1. Thank you. The sliding comes naturally tho:D
2. Irony fs. I even lose to novice bots.
3. I'd use the word pathetic batty boys instead of cocks, but yes, we prolly are a bunch of cocks.
4. He was a tryout player.

and what comes to netspeed... we have fucking modem players so try using 10 000 with a modem or isdn to that server, at least not that much packet loss with lower ns.

Original complete and total bollox shite written by Bin
(AoR): Well ultra mother fuckin shit server, I hate Orange more than Sonera now, and that's a lot. Anyways, was last AoR match on server 3 and any Orange staff I see I will spit and piss on. Burn in hell Orange, I'll be there turning the heat up.

:D

I'll have u in the car park :argue: :shout: :annoyed: :boxing:

Careful what u say... some Orange staff (well Scrote any way) give up alot of their spare time for no payment to bring us (you) those servers. The servers rock (especially when you play them on the Orange LAN :fingers: ), the connection for a lot of people sux at the moment :( but don't blame the Servers or Orange, but your ISP (or their carrier)

Original shite written by Zork
Hmm lost vs -BoD- with 4 - 8.......

K popquiz hot shots

" Wich Server played Aor when they lost vs BoD ?? "
1. Server 1
2. Server 2
3. Server 3
4. Server 4
5. Server 6

Plz place ya bets

Zork

HEY ZORK DONT COME AND WHINE ABOUT MATCHES U DONT HAVE ANY FACT ABOUT :llama:

our finnish player had problems and their connection totally died... but we won frigate anyways:naughty:

Attachments

• fs2.jpg
    fs2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.