Map Suggestion Thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i think it would be a start to widen the corridors after the shooting range, maybe double the width and remove the small wall in the middle
also the health of the fort gate is prolly a bit high, i think it should be reduced or changed to a touchy objective

for the weapons, it would be nice if there was a second weapon at the very start for the attackers, or the shock rifle at the first def spawn removed
i miss rocketlaunchers on this map, maybe add one at the second offence spawn, the great great launch possibilities in front of teh fort would force the defence tocover teh higher entrances to the inner part of the buildin, which means the spam at the main gate will be reduced

i hope im not asking too much :D

i already thoght about removing shock rifle for defenders at start
guess i will do that the other things are new but i will try it i just need otehr feedback
to shorten it:

- Remove shock
- Give attackers a second weapon at start (which one? rl?
- widen the coridors, removing wall
- reduce fort health (not touching again thats frustrating!)
- give attackers rl for fort

whenever i played bioassault online shock wasnt a too big problem so it would be sad for me to remove it :wow: , and if u add RL for second spawnpoint and for fort dont remove shock because attackers can finish the map very fast with launching.
but dunno how all the others think abou it
:yipee:

i think if you remove the shock AND add a rl for the offence then it will be to easy to breach, i would suggest to add a sniper instead, like that offence and deffence got the same equipment and the skill decides

Franziska, sweets, you will never keep everyone happy, some will say remove the rl, some will say remove the shock, some will say add a sniper, or flack, or goo gun as well, others will say "who cares its just a game, wait till UT2003".

Dont get confused over it or you will end up just adding and removing the same weapons over and over again, and still you wont keep everyone happy. Just do what you think is the best way, and fuck the rest of them :p:

:thumb:

Erm... my post subject was about Bioassault too :D
I like Sauron's suggestions, but I also agree @ Mughi: you cant please everyone, and since its you who is spending your time into this, just make the changes you like best :)

im sorry if my post was a bit confusive

i meant if you remove the shock then add a sniper but no rl at the very start so both teams have the same equipment

but add a rocketlauncher at the second offence spawn so they can launch at the fort :)