Map Suggestion Thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:crap:

I understand the point of view of a mapper is different since you know how hard and how long it takes to develop a map for ut.
So its logical if you give more importance to the incident. I didnt even notice it, sorry.
But also understand the league needs new maps, and needs them desperately.
If you are not finishing your projects (navarone, golgo2, etc..., a shame btw :( :bawling: ), nor fixing your maps to makes them suitable for league playing, plz allow someone else to do it.
You said it would take 2 hours to fix BioAssault. Could you plz make the last favour to this community who owes you that much :bowdown: and make a BioAssaultAL?

hm ok than i delete it, although i didnt even write my name somewhere neither in the map or in the txt
its a pity just had fixed the spawn bug and removed spam
and to vampire: i made a thread where i said that its not my map first i said download the normal vampire which i dint take as me
i though nothing by doing it
cant u forgive me grz and first look to bioassaultal?plz i admit i have done a big mistake but is there no chance that I can have one last try?

Last edited:
Franziska just presupposed the author was no longer active on the UT community.
Wanna make some fixes for Rook or Overlord? Go and search for the authors and good luck to accomplish, you will need a lot.

Tbh I didnt know the author of Vampire (sorry Doc :D), I did know the author of BioAssault, like everyone on this community: the great GRZ :bowdown:
I bet she was on the same case. Thats why she did ask GRZ, but she didnt ask Doc.

Btw take a look at the re-makes of original maps: MazonEQ, Mazon][, Rook][, Overlord][....
Overlord]I[ is just a copy/paste job using parts of other maps like LavaFort :wow: :teehee:
And check the author's name. It appears the nick of the guy who made the changes...

I know how much does this things annoy a mapper, but Franziska never tryed to "steal" the map, she never said that she had made the map from the beginning, and she already apologized for her small mistake. Furthermore she is working for a league which is not playing for ( ...yet :soon: )

She deserves another chance in my opinion :nod:

me also agrees:D bioassault is a good map
would be even better with the bugs etc fixed

Originally posted by Psychotic
Furthermore she is working for a league which is not playing for ( ...yet :soon: )

we still need another member;) :naughty:

there will be more maps on offer soon as for the league it depends on the vote

im working on one as we speak but its only just starting so im
keeping shtum about it for now

BUT

takeing other peoples work and re(vamping) it without there permission is out of order

You are right Obyvatel, your post is 100% :topic: here.
Btw GRZ, Doc forgave Franziska , cant you?
Anyway, If you prefer to make the changes by yourself, cheers :), thx :bowdown: , we'll be waiting for the AL version :thumb:

I prefer guardia]I[, coz its not so spammy and its a bit longer(you need at least 50secs)
and it have 2bridges and 1new spawnpoint ;)

talkin about progress...

i've just seen AS-Progress and i don't want to compare it to AS-the_scarab, AS-VampireAL or AS-Midnight..

those 3 look much better...

(still think AS-Fuedal owns! anyone want to comment on that map?)

Originally posted by Microman
I prefer guardia]I[, coz its not so spammy and its a bit longer(you need at least 50secs)
and it have 2bridges and 1new spawnpoint ;)

yeah...2 bridges for shock-camping :shake: