Main Thread 1v1 Dm CUP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

[19:06:54] <&sneez> !seen mido
[19:06:54] <&[ADC]> mido was last seen here 2 days, 3 hours, 2 minutes ago.

twnZ said:
Just pld masterrr, 1st round beat him 21-18, 2nd round.....lets just say he won by a higher score. 38-23
pld masterrr
screenshots?

Its not a force on screenshots when both post here and they agree, but always fun to see maybe!? :satan:

Ba]V[sE said:
Its not a force on screenshots when both post here and they agree, but always fun to see maybe!? :satan:
yeah, i like to see them :)

[08:39:27] <&sneez> !seen mido
[08:39:27] <&[ADC]> mido was last seen here 2 days, 16 hours, 34 minutes ago.

twnZ said:
Just pld masterrr, 1st round beat him 21-18, 2nd round.....lets just say he won by a higher score. 38-23
pld masterrr
20-2 ? :P

lilfvb vs me will be some other day, was yesterday but the fucker got ill :p:

i dno when now tho lilfvb, mayb tonight? rest of the weekend im gone x)

Names of playres and maps and scores and who picked what

Name vs Name

MapName1: Name of the one who picked it
Score: Score

MapName2: Name of the one who picked it
Score: score

dunno m8, i'm being forced to go skiing with my parents away from civilization...

can't we just say u win? u will anyways :p:

53-3 to pete :)

Omg nice, skiing owns man! But erm, ok i accept it :p: I wudnt have time to play it before monday anyway either tho :x
u still ill?

first map totally sucked arse lol with Bamse running around like some german ut player on steroids with constant 199 health and belt, after i realised the swedish poo-er wasnt killable i let him godlike my ass :lol:, 2nd map was a bit better.
u should remove the pu imo much more action! :boxing:

anyways bamse showed me what the right way to play is again :lol:

now i wanna rape SX

Last edited: