Main Thread 1v1 Dm CUP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sHoCkR` vs AnTiDoTe

Well game was very nice and Antidote gave a real good fight. It wasnt the hardest of games but then again wasnt the easiest. He got some pretty good shots out of the 8 he got on me and i hope he pwnz the next dude in round 2 :D Good luck m8.

Here are the results:

sHoCkR` picked DM-Maleviolence
attachment.php

AnTiDoTe picked DM-Curse][
attachment.php

GG and HF in next games dude.

Final Score 78-8

sHoCkR`​

Attachments

• Shot0033.JPG
    Shot0033.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Shot0034.JPG
    Shot0034.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: Insp!re
guys i tell u sh0ckR` is teh pwnz!!!!
He pwned me pretty much as u can c from the score :P
i hope he will kick ass in the rest of the cup

HF and GL m8 :)

well right after antidote and schockers match we played
got owned big time but who cares its for fun, shame i couldnt connect my shock combo's more often
demigod picked deck, i picked liandri we played a 3rd map for fun which was alot closer wasnt it :)

Final score Demigod 65 - 4 SX

Attachments

• Shot0002.JPG
    Shot0002.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Shot0003.JPG
    Shot0003.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 28
SexyLat!na wants to play me later on, next week because he is on 128K atm.

DeMiGoD said:
Because he plays a lot of dm apparently otherwise he wouldn't complain so much.
We are assault players and most of us doesnt play dm. Too make it more fair weapon stay should be on. Who fucking cares about real DM rules. FUck that shit and let us have our way.

Complain so much? Right. Yes I play dm so much! Last time was 6months ago while last time I played assault was 3 months ago and I haven't ever played real dm war. Yes I am big dmer!
Oh btw I think you complain more than me, at least if you look at swearwords.

Just pld masterrr, 1st round beat him 21-18, 2nd round.....lets just say he won by a higher score. 38-23
pld masterrr