Looking for DVD to WMV converter!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ward

Oct 18, 2007
Hi friends,
Is there any free DVD to WMV converter?
If you know please let me know, I need it argent.
Any recommendation will be appreciated!

If you find out, please let me know why random people posts questions like that on an UT gaming forum.

And who uses WMV anyway? ugh!

free DVD to WMV converter

Yes! You can try on [deleted] you can convert DVD to WMV video format with high speed and easily. It’s really a best site on the net for DVD to WMV converter. Hope this will help you.
Good luck! Good fuck!

Last edited by a moderator:
:o fair nuff.. Next step is they post some threads before this one, so they look less suspecious?

well I guess in bigger communities some people don't notice that, but when the forums are as old and inbred as ours are then we are suspicious of anyone with less than 2000 posts! :D

At least its "expensive" for the spammers to get through this way. I'm guessing they haven't cracked the anti-bot registration images - although I have just done and update so its possible it might've just changed.

I can only imagine how depressing it must be for a bot to put so much work into getting through into these forums, only to be rewarded with a reply from uZi. Wonder how many bots have taken their own lives a a result... :banghead:

At least its "expensive" for the spammers to get through this way. I'm guessing they haven't cracked the anti-bot registration images - although I have just done and update so its possible it might've just changed.

Erm, so how did these 2 get in then?
Are you saying/thinking actual people made those 2 accounts + posts?

:rofl: class spambots :D

edit:
if you google for it you find various nicknames posting the same stuff, pretty 'intelligent' ;x

Last edited: