LMAO I am so stupid

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hmm now i know there are much dumb people playing assault.. ffs... just @#%$ off please :)
why play unfair or stuff? what the use of it? I only play for fun... cheating just suck BIGtime... i Dont think you see me cheating or stuff.. yeah ok I spam sometimes.. but if you dont like me you can easily ban me...

yeah i m going to shut up..... i dont like to get too seriously... ffs Just have FUN!!!

quality flame idd :lol:
b0g even says something here too :D

err... move it to chit-chat plz?

i know that fs...
Hades my old clanleader... this thread brings back memories :D (Admin abuse :lol:)

Hank said:
b0g is Seabass KGB :o ?

yes it is Seabass

Ich habe dich letztens noch gefragt ob du Seabass noch kennst..das haste behidnert geguckt und sagtest neee...hää??wer?? kenne ich nicht......
...als du fragtest wer b0g sei :P

^yako^ said:
yes it is Seabass

Ich habe dich letztens noch gefragt ob du Seabass noch kennst..das haste behidnert geguckt und sagtest neee...hää??wer?? kenne ich nicht......
...als du fragtest wer b0g sei :P

its just...I don't trust you :satan:

thx Zyx...i believe you! ^-^

Hades is back? :uhh:
He gonna reform Mi6 for the 5th time? :uhh:

Oh it's from 2001, thank god for that :clap:

Hey Hidious Creature

Your lame advertising message has firmly convinced me to ignore you. I think u are just trying to show ur superiour stupidity.

Well if u want to improve yourself and give some of us a pease of mind I suggest you verify the effect of gravity by jumping from the nearest bridge. And if u dont know what a bridge is u can always jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor.

I would cream you any day u piece of @#%$.

And lastly
Do us all a favor and crawl into some industrial machinery.
:spit:
Ðeadßoy said:
:lol:

Diamond NRG said:
Diamond is the House

Hey Hidious Creature

Your lame advertising message has firmly convinced me to ignore you. I think u are just trying to show ur superiour stupidity.

Well if u want to improve yourself and give some of us a pease of mind I suggest you verify the effect of gravity by jumping from the nearest bridge. And if u dont know what a bridge is u can always jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor.

I would cream you any day u piece of @#%$.

And lastly
Do us all a favor and crawl into some industrial machinery.

AND

I really pity your dog
:lol:
seems you all hate this gay