League Future

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ofcourse lol R-C got new servers aint it! uber ones, forgot that :) k R-C NiL DFP :D got 70 f6 to R-C lul! 75 to NiL lol!

j@ckel said:
ffs will u fo with ur community changing idea's we got 5/6 division full with players and loads of other leageu's

and there are still loads of people playin ut, and tbh the new ut's dont really have that catchy thing to it... but yes it is old and yes it does lag but whats more fun then play a game with ur mates for a laugh fs

now fo

:clap:

Oh yea, I've not merced in months. If anyone needs a Merc, message me via ICQ or MSN plz.

Miner you are quite new to the league anyway so you cant really judge the leagues future, The odd few people leave for various reasons, but more are joining then leaving so i dunno how you can say its dying :moon:

The league is dying if u can't see that you're a n00b. I dont play standard anymore just insta and ut2004. And the comment of jackels about 5 divisions means shit m8. the amount of mercs in assault is very high. I dont use mercs in nWo. its just my mates who ive taught the maps and i have fun. But new players wont come like that all the time. U dont see half of the old decent players here anymore there all going. i think miners idea was a valid one and u shouldnt flame him when hes right.

the whole of ut is slowly dying look at player numbers over the last year and it shows it. The only thing that could revive UT1 from dying a slow death is a new mod in my opinion. Look at the success of counter strike. I play that more than ut to be honest. But only something like that would save it else id give it 6 months to a year in assault ctf and dm longer. domnation is basically dead now. bout between 0-14 players only ever on it.

the reason cs is so successful is there are updates to it constantly through the steam network. with always fresh ideas and guns and maps etc. Lets face it in assault we have played the same f**king maps for about 4 years i mean come on. Instagib was a great mod which gave fresh gameplay and gave players new interest but it needs more things like that to keep players.

I agree with you about cs, but its because its a much better made game, with better gameplay ;o, never thought id say that.

Frosty the Snowman, was a jolly happy soul,
With a corncob pipe and a button nose, and two eyes made of coal.
Frosty the Snowman, is a fairytale, they say.
He was made of snow, but the children know he came to life one day.
There must have been some magic in that old silk they found,
For when they placed it on his head, he began to dance around!
Oh, Frosty, the Snowman, was a live as he could be;
ans the children say he could laugh and play,
just the same as you and me.
Thumpety thump, thump, thumpety thump, thump,
look at Frosty go.
Thumpety thump, thump, thumpety thump, thump,
over the hills of snow.
Frosty the Snowman, knew the sun was hot that day,
so he said, "Let's run, and we'll have some fun now, before I melt away."
Down to the village, with a brooomstick in his hand,
Running here and there, all around the square,
sayin', "Catch me if you can."
He led them down the streets of town, right to the traffic cop;
and only paused a moment, when he heard him holler, "Stop!"
For Frosty, the Snowman, had to hurry on his way,
But he waved goodbye, sayin' "Don't cry, I'll be back again some day."

-CrackKing- said:
Come on what? UT may be dying, but theres no need to be a gimp and cream yourself over it, like Miner is.

Im not u gay. just stating the facts.

lmao full of mercs maby in those lower divisons where u play hawk..NOOB! or what ever but i havent seen a merc in a match for ages i mean wtf ur on about?..ehrm ye what ever

so why dont u just fo aswwell

loads of people are working and scraping servers, setting up cups and all that and then some little fuckwit like u is trying to tell the community wtf is happening...so why dont u just piss off cunt