lame

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by '//3iRd(o)
[Some idiot flaming at us because they can't get their team together; and then a month down the line... another thread appears!

Don´t call me an idiot you knob :moon:

Originally posted by TuT

:rolleyes:

ma.gif

Originally posted by TuT

:lol: Must've hit a bad nerve. :rolleyes:

What do you want me to call you then? Faggot? Wanka? Numbskull? Moron? C*ntyBoll*cks?

Feel free to choose one; but I couldn't care less what you think. :moon:

Last edited:
:lol: Must've hit a bad nerve. :rolleyes:

What do you want me to call you then? Faggot? Wanka? Numbskull? Moron? C*ntyBoll*cks?

Feel free to choose one; but I couldn't care less what you think.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok this is turning into a free 4 all and every1 is invited.

Would every1 STFU, this does also include DaRk Members who are adding more shit to this thread.

dont lower yourself timo :(

You should call me your junior-level teacher it seems :rolleyes:

Not to be rude or anything, but...

Seems more like an attempt to finish it quick before BO got more ppl in the server.....and if BO already told you that no more ppl would join BO's side I think it's fair to even the teams then

Learn to go and fucking read before you say stupid things, or dont even bother posting your bullshit in this thread. I had alread said in TWO threads why we launched and didnt even the teams. Go read them befoe you post again, or dont bother mate.

Christ, the people stiring the shit are worse than BO :/

you may notice that there are no flames anymore! Just a bunch of people going "CLOSE THIS THREAD"