lame

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Then you did right to play hard against them! You should have ago back and say dont waste our time not turning upto matches!

I've always had gg V dark regardless of teams!

I came back on ballistic right at the very end. Thats why i got 0 kills..didn't play the map even though I'm there at the end. If I had played the map I would have got at least 1 kill:D
Anyway BO were owning us at even teams...up 'till frigate. If thier players would have stayed then they would have all the points. Normally we have lotsa players waiting to play but this time we had no reserves either. I had to go away a couple of times because of wife problems;) .
Anyway pld BO...next time I hope you have a better match arrangement.. Sorry for the launch on Golgotha when u had 3 players...but when u 3 matches down then it's "no mercy". I figure you have to sort your own player probs...and its true you were spawning a bit on the first map AUTORIP..and also someone was at the cave door in LAVAFORT..at the top level where the armour is...but we didn't moan. GL next time and thx for the game

Originally posted by Paa`
Proph said u came into there spawns often when it was 6v3 ? :confused:

we l joined match just b4 ballistic and there was no spawn camping then

and golgoth was next with bo on def so no spawn camping then

then you left ?

i think prop talks with forked tounge :P

No Team = No Play = Loose...
Turn Up + Play = Fun / Perhaps WIN!

Theres the maths of UT.

Thanks you for turning up to todays lesson.

Originally posted by Anni]-[ilator
I can't wait 4 dark's comment when they play a match with 1 or more man down in the future :rofl:

well pr0lly now u'll say u won't care and that it are dark own probs....easy said now yeh :rolleyes:

Anni.. >DaRk< have been players down in matches b4, when i have played with them.

we do not complain, and do ask if the teams can be evened.

IMO Anni this topic does not have much to do with u, so please do not try and flame or throw more wood on the fire for >DaRk<,

although if u do have something constructive to state- please do so.

I think your a safe guy Anni, but that post wasnt really neccesary.

Normally we get out ass kicked like BO did... but hey we dont go into other peoples forums to complain...

:D :D :D

I can't wait 4 dark's comment when they play a match with 1 or more man down in the future :rofl:

WE had that loads of times in the past thats why we recruited more players like pinni and datel..
The reason u dont know this is because we dont Moan about it...

As the others have said; we've played matches with players down before....

The best example can be found here...

Did we bitch? Did we moan? No ffs; instead we talked in our private forum about what happened, how it shouldn't have happened, and how we were going to prevent it in the future.

Keep it Simple, Stupid. :cow:

ok tr00...
but launching in 6v3....putting BO outta their misery fast...right -.-

We've been asked to do it against )instaBiB( or else we would've pld whole match 2v2 like we'd done the previous maps.

Seems more like an attempt to finish it quick before BO got more ppl in the server.....and if BO already told you that no more ppl would join BO's side I think it's fair to even the teams then....but hey that's just me, as u said I thought u were the ones who are fanatics of fairplay 8\

Dark have behaved excellent in previous matches (evening the teams, not moaning about teams not being even), but sorry I just had to reply to this one coz it's not fair imo....

sue me :o

Last edited:
Anni one again u have posted, and added wood to the fire, which im not happy about.

You was that not there, you do not know anything about >DaRk<, so u cannot say that we laucnehd to end it quick, cos thats bullshit, and if you think about it thats wat you THINK has happened.

We do play fair, and this is NOT your topic to post on, or comment about.

If you do have something good to say- say it, but all i can see you doing is adding fuel to the fire.

End Of Topic.

OK I'll pretend nuthing happened

luckily only good things are allowed to be posted, coz hey, imagine ppl have own opinions :eek:

that would be weird

/me ends his final post in this thread with a

:moon:

me ends his final post in this thread with a :moon:

:rolleyes: thats class m8...

Ik was zelf niet bij die match weet dus ook niet precies hoe t is gegaan maar het zijn gewoon een stelletje huilebalken als je niet met met zn zessen kan spelen omdat er drie plotseling wegmoeten jammer dan..Zeker als ze eerst met 5v6 in jouw spawn gebied komen wat ik nog veel lamer vind dan launchen btw..

Maar maakt niet uit als jij hier olie op het vuur wilt komen gooien so be it. Wij weten zelf ook wel dat het niet zo netjes was om te launchen tegen drie man..Het is gebeurt volgende keer zorgen ze er maar voor dat ze zes man hebben in plaats van drie. En dan zullen wij ons wel weer aanpassen aan de tegenstander ook al ligt die met 5-0 op ons voor..

Jammer genoeg hebben wij het ook maar al te vaak mee moeten maken dat we met zn drieen of vieren tegen zes man moesten en dan werd er in de tactics ook geen rekening met ons gehouden..

Dit blijft een punt van discussie tot het is afgelopen met deze league. Ik blijf van mening dat je gewoon je team op orde moet hebben voor een match en tijdens. Bij een andere sport zoals voetbal moet je ook zorgen voor genoeg man. Als bijvoorbeeld door een connectie er geen verbinding met de server vanuit een bepaald deel van Europa kan komen dan moet je de andere party daarvan op de hoogte stellen en de server admin.

Dan zorg je ervoor dat het overgespeeld kan worden. In dit geval gingen ze er allemaal er vandoor nadat ze geowned werden op frigate..Dat vind ik dus geen geldige reden om van een match weg te lopen.

Ieder zn eigen mening maar laat anderen dan ook in hun waarde en kom hier niet om de boel op te hitsen.

-apex-

ok nog 1 post dan? =X

Maar je begrijpt dat t wel een beetje lame is en dat ik van jullie meer begrip had verwacht omdat jullie ook zo vaak aan die kant hebben gestaan waar BO nu stond.

Anyways ik antwoordde hier omdat ik vind dat andere spelers ook hun mening mogen uitten (ook over andere clans en hun wars), blijkbaar wordt dat niet gerespecteerd dus ik zal commentaar in de toekomst voor me houden.

Groetjes apie :wanker:

- Anni -