Inconsiderate bastards on publics

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:hm: at that time, i may have been mixing in me bedroom too :nod:

/me is outa practice tho :( been without decks for a year :shake:

Originally posted by DEADBOY
21.05 unplayabe:( gave up after 10 mins an_idiot{elite} is boris

goodbye orange standard:shake:

I know what you mean m8. Same today, most peeps trying to play properly but Boris keeps shooting own team off train/into lava etc. or spawn killin'.

Realy grips my shit !!! :mad:

Originally posted by DEADBOY
21.05 unplayabe:( gave up after 10 mins an_idiot{elite} is boris

goodbye orange standard:shake:

Well I'm "sorry" to say that Boris had to "leave" the game due to his tk's on HiSpeed and other lame crap ;)

Any more offences from an_idiot tho, and he'll be out too.

23 June 2002, 21:13:24 date stamp off of screenie bmp

got time wrong looked at clock on wall needs reseting 2 right time but cant b arsed its 8 mins out ill remember

he started game as an_idiot{elite} then changed 2 boris hence points.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Timo_Maas

Well I'm "sorry" to say that Boris had to "leave" the game due to his tk's on HiSpeed and other lame crap ;)

Good. Is it the sort of 'exit' where you don't return (on that IP anyway)?

Any more offences from an_idiot tho, and he'll be out too.

He can be alright sometimes, but other times he's just a major tit. Enjoys using the 'tricks' he claims to learn off Boris, so that counts for a quite a lot...

Sorry.

boris and an_idiot were both banned from orange standard maps. I saw the both in standard and sent a quick message to arse ;)

Thanks very much arse! :D :beer: :coolfip:

Last edited:
Also watch for that AUT-T person in deadboys screeny. He has this floating thing. I saw him going it in guardia the other day. I catch him doing that again and hes a gonna too.

Originally posted by Bahamut
Also watch for that AUT-T person in deadboys screeny. He has this floating thing. I saw him going it in guardia the other day. I catch him doing that again and hes a gonna too.

:confused:
what "floating thing" ?

Yer; Can't for the life of me remember who showed me this - I think it's someone in the league.. But basically, they can "taunt" all of the death sequences (you can see them all in UnrealEd). So Basically, they can do things like sliding along the floor on their bellies, and as you said, walk around with their head shot off (as if they'd just been sniped).

Apparently this "cheat" doesn't work in the latest version of UTPure; but still gets thru many CSHP versions.

Yer; Can't for the life of me remember who showed me this - I think it's someone in the league.. But basically, they can "taunt" all of the death sequences (you can see them all in UnrealEd). So Basically, they can do things like sliding along the floor on their bellies, and as you said, walk around with their head shot off (as if they'd just been sniped).

Apparently this "cheat" doesn't work in the latest version of UTPure; but still gets thru many CSHP versions.

was on orange std thought that was utpure ?

Originally posted by Bahamut
Sorry.

boris and an_idiot were both banned from orange standard maps. I saw the both in standard and sent a quick message to arse ;)

Thanks very much arse! :D :beer: :coolfip:

And you're sorry why precisely? About bloody time I say... :D :mingun: :shock: