Inconsiderate bastards on publics

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Slayer

Resident SMG Fanboy
Feb 3, 2002
Unknown
Just a random rant about effing people who behave like terminal wankers on servers.

Like some nob, Cell I think he was called who insisted on playing on the blue team no matter what. And was quite happy to change teams mid match to make 5 v 5 become 6 v 4 - then have to bare-faced cheek to tell others to balance the teams. Tosspot.
:shout:

Or the serial wanker I encountered just now who would always take all the shock ammo on Guardia just before me (who was shock-comboing on the bridge) even though he was always carrying a rocket launcher. His response when I told him that this was not helping the team was words to the effect of "Other people can find their own ammo". F**cking donkey shagging titwank!

</soapbox>

OK, I'm done now. Normal service will be resumed shortly.

A pox on them none the less.

I don't mind noobs, who simply don'y know what they're doing yet (since we all have to start somewhere), but those people are accomplished assholes. That takes practice...

:llama: :spit:

A wise man once said.....

"We should round them up.....put them in a field, and BOMB the bastards !!!"

Someone else must be old enough to remember who said that......please ! :)

Yeah I got the same problem some time ago with Pixie (b4 league mode), This dipshit was usin a aimbot and was proud of it... and every server he went experienced ppl who already knew the guy just left the server ...I thing he was the most hatted player on the pubz at that time...

What movie was that Trash ...Ben Hur?? ...HAHAHAHAHA:D

those lamers that always want to be on "red" or "blue" ... :angry:

that has nothing to to with being a n00b, its just plain stupidity :mad:

im so glad that UKS has an own server, so we dont have to play with n00bs on open servers and can invite ppl to play with us there :)

Originally posted by Thrasher (_!_)
A wise man once said.....

"We should round them up.....put them in a field, and BOMB the bastards !!!"

Someone else must be old enough to remember who said that......please ! :)

Wise man, LMFAO, it was a kenny everett(sp?) character.

A piss take of an american general or something, with the *most* enormous padded shoulders, that I seem to recall held mini cannons.

Originally posted by Slayer
Just a random rant about effing people who behave like terminal wankers on servers.

Like some nob, Cell I think he was called who insisted on playing on the blue team no matter what. And was quite happy to change teams mid match to make 5 v 5 become 6 v 4 - then have to bare-faced cheek to tell others to balance the teams. Tosspot.
:shout:

Or the serial wanker I encountered just now who would always take all the shock ammo on Guardia just before me (who was shock-comboing on the bridge) even though he was always carrying a rocket launcher. His response when I told him that this was not helping the team was words to the effect of "Other people can find their own ammo". F**cking donkey shagging titwank!

</soapbox>

OK, I'm done now. Normal service will be resumed shortly.

Slayers pissed, run for the hills!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lo Dark people :) found yer forum not bad but all totaly mad

a Quote 4 this situation:

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy."
- Prime Minister Winston Churchill

But Always Remember when Fraggin the important quote:

I like a man who grins when he fights."
- Prime Minister Winston Churchill

By the way definately Kenny Everets General im old enough 2 remember ;)

Frag Yer L8r :mingun:

Lo DEAD :wave:
Originally posted by DEADBOY
Lo Dark people :) found yer forum not bad but all totaly mad
Um yes, we are all barking in here

By the way definately Kenny Everets General im old enough 2 remember ;)
Yeah you make Thrasher look like a teenager :) and he is >DaRk<OaP

Lo Wing:wave:

If U mean join DaRk Idd Love 2 :rofl: As yours is the ONLY clan worth joining and i mean that enjoy fraggin with the lads
:satan::flack::mingun:
If u want me im here as long as im not 2 old and decrepid :prooap:

1 more winnie quote{A GREAT MAN}

"We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war by land, sea and air--war with all our might and with all the strength God has given us--and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy."
- Prime Minister Winston Churchill (1940)

nice and rousing prolly bout aimbots and lamer clans. U'dd have 2 put up with a lot of waffle mind u :crazy:

lo Deadboy, good to see you in this neck of the woods ;)

Oh and Slayer; public servers are the bane of any team players' life. Unless you've got a group of regulars / clannies on there, then it's each man for himself.

The world isn't as >DaRk< as we'd like it to be, I'm afraid :shake:

On a totally unrelated note: You gonna drop into ICQ any time this year Slayer?

boobies.gif
:wave:

piss.gif