Inconsiderate bastards on publics

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Slayer
Just a random rant about effing people who behave like terminal wankers on servers.

Like some nob, Cell I think he was called who insisted on playing on the blue team no matter what. And was quite happy to change teams mid match to make 5 v 5 become 6 v 4 - then have to bare-faced cheek to tell others to balance the teams. Tosspot.
:shout:

Or the serial wanker I encountered just now who would always take all the shock ammo on Guardia just before me (who was shock-comboing on the bridge) even though he was always carrying a rocket launcher. His response when I told him that this was not helping the team was words to the effect of "Other people can find their own ammo". F**cking donkey shagging titwank!

</soapbox>

OK, I'm done now. Normal service will be resumed shortly.

this game just never changes same n00bs just different Names:cow: :mad:

lol not done 4 in a row 4 a while maybe the spam madness is returning ;) and im clean out of dried frog pills :psycho:

anyway where are you slay ?

hey ! that rhymes :nod: