I'm handing the bans out

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

better act like a stupid prick in ur eyes then beeing a fucking lame cheater

i think that most isp's have rules against giving out your own ip (or the ip's of others) to others
mine does.these rules are there for a reason
If you posted my ip to the public i would be very pissed about it
I am sure if pizzamans computer would be hacked or spammed with other shit
he would be very pissed
and basically if you posted his ip i could imagine where to point the finger and get some payback
could be my rich imagination but i would do it that way

king wtf do u have to do with this anyway lol
im talking to SAMY, ya ur cheatstuffdealer
and now im out for playing sum UT :)

Originally posted by aapske
im talking to SAMY, ya ur cheatstuffdealer
and now im out for playing sum UT :)

Why are you on mi5 puplic forum then? Ever heard of icq?

Originally posted by ProPain
i think that most isp's have rules against giving out your own ip (or the ip's of others) to others
mine does.these rules are there for a reason
If you posted my ip to the public i would be very pissed about it
I am sure if pizzamans computer would be hacked or spammed with other shit
he would be very pissed
and basically if you posted his ip i could imagine where to point the finger and get some payback
could be my rich imagination but i would do it that way

lol.
Posting an ip to the public is no great deal anyway. There are about a thousand ways to get someone s ip, including icq. So if your paranoid Mr Propain, i ld suggest not to connect to the internet at all, best way to prevent any damage from all those 1337 haxors out there.
I ain t gonna remove the ip, i would never have posted his ip if that twat would have stick to his ban. Remember that idiot has been banned. So wtf is he doing here?
Again, i ll reiterate it, wanna act like a fuckin prick? Deal with the consequances.

As long as i m a moderator of this board, i m afraid u ll have to deal with meediting all the bollox wrote by some Grade A asshole who doesn t have any clue what he is talking about.

as long im mi5 and king, twister too they have the right to post in this forum and have the right to reply :P

pizza has been banned and is acting like a prick again, so that means a double ban, wtg

C'mon Kon , do it , you will like it :rolleyes:
and then you can tell all your friends pizzaman gave you a :kiss:
How does that sound ?:rolleyes: