I'm handing the bans out

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
I've kicked some arse in here, anyone else that registers more than 1 account to flame or flames more than I care to see will go the same was as Scopry/snake and all the aliases and be banned. UTA will suspend your account and ban your IP. It's a lot easier to ban you than it is for you to re-register and keep this shite up. Knock it off.

If you see any activity such as this please report it to me and I will sort it out. Zero tolerance.

Was bout time !! :D That's the spirit , ban their asses !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good goin martz :hammer:
:thumb:(withouth the s kon :p:)

:cuddle: Thanks Martz, me and Wint were getting really fed up deleting Scorp and Pizzas nasty useless posts, ended up banning Pizza and his other accounts :(
Makes my life easier :cuddle:

just thought I would add, thats in the FDC forum, and not the MI5 forum :D

nice action

but while your at it cant jo remove all the useless posts instead of just editting them