How many of you UT players also play WOW?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I agree with Bart tbh. Its not my type of game and i def wouldnt pay monthly for it, but it is clearly a good game and i agree it must take some skill to be good at it.

Imo it really is such a massive life waste, it just demands too much time, its not good/healthy for anyone to play to the extent that some play WoW (maybe even some ppl here? :P)

XRated said:
and thats why its popular , because any noob can get to level 60 ^^

That's like saying any noob can put the disc in their DVD drive.

The game has only just begun when you get to 60.

Gazzy said:
(maybe even some ppl here? :P)

Maybe?
Humph´s last reply was 4 am. You think he went up from bed to take a shit and decided to browse the forum meanwhile? :)

World of Warcraft is def not the first MMO, MMO started out as a type of game called MUD (Multi-User Dimensions, or Multi-User Dungeons). These were text based role playing games, which described the world around you rather than displaying it. The first ever mmo can be traced to 1970's. The first modern MMORPG is now mostly credited as Meridian 59 (1996), but it was Ultima Online (1997) that popularised the genre. Both of these games featured a monthly subscription fee aswell.

Just to put all you guys straight :P
This is why blizzard is not orginal in anyway, its just the game they produced is very good!