How about now?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by xym!

FFS, i dont even know how many members we have, you say we got 4, but ape doesnt tell me and he's the leader. :mad:

So you wanna say you're in a clan, but your leader doesn't want to tell you what members you have?

Strange:rolleyes:

In UT i'm different than in the forums Becoz now flame's me there (except Scorp yesterday)

Look in the log of Pi8 vs XP.

about last map, you defended Overlord 10 mins.

YOu say something like:
You guys have no skills to attack or what?
Can't be arsed to look for it now, but it's something like this

Then after a reaction you say:
1v1 after the match then?

And you wanna say this first line is no flaming?

About that 1v1, you can play me instead of that Pi8 guy.
But you're too afraid to play me, you can only challenge ppl against who you win almost for sure

you're not :cow: you're :chicken:

btw, do you see me laming/flaming/teamswitching the last time?

Yes you still teamchange,
I also find out how you do it now.
When the teams are uneven like 5v6 or 4v3 etc and you and Unicode are both at a different side. Then The one in the team of 4 (4v3) leaves, so it's 3v3. Then he changes colour in player setup and rejoins again on the side of his brother.

Think it's about the same lame thing (teamchanging) but ppl don't see it.

Originally posted by Scorpion

Yes you still teamchange,
I also find out how you do it now.
When the teams are uneven like 5v6 or 4v3 etc and you and Unicode are both at a different side. Then The one in the team of 4 (4v3) leaves, so it's 3v3. Then he changes colour in player setup and rejoins again on the side of his brother.

Think it's about the same lame thing (teamchanging) but ppl don't see it.
LOL
Ohh scorp, now i see how YOU teamchange

I don't know where you got this shit from, but it really ain't true. I only teamchange when i think the teams are uneven (like with skills).

Maybe i did this in the TRU-time, but when i left TRU i didnt do these things anymore.

Last edited:
I don't know where you got this shit from, but it really ain't true. I only teamchange when i think the teams are uneven (like with skills).

You don't have a good idea then about skills, do you?

Scorp, you're just talking 100% bullshit and you have no proof.
So plz shut it, this sucks man. Telling other ppl i do things i used to do in the TRU time.

Scorp, you're just talking 100% bullshit and you have no proof.
So plz shut it, this sucks man. Telling other ppl i do things i used to do in the TRU time.

rofl, got some others allready who confirmed my findings