How about now?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AMD-Unicode

Dec 2, 2001
Well, maybe you remember relax's post about me. It started when I used the ballistic cheat once (first time and never again :)). Then i got pissed off by relax and loads other players. Don't remember the url, but @ the end of topic I promised to better my life and that i should start a new topic in which you all can give ur opinions about me.I did my best to play fair, no flaming, no laming and no teamswitching. After all i think relax was right. So plz give ur opinions what u think about the new improved Unicode.

Time to post
GO GO GO!!!

its ok m8, lots of peeps of your age tend to go to laming/aimbotting etc, glad you better your life. think most have cheated or played lame in some way (no me :) ) even neo did some nasty things :P ok who posts the Overlord pic again? =)

Damn right m8 - was playing with that tag the other day - tried to get Poke to put his on too but he wouldnt :D

tbh i still don't like you. once a llama always a llama...

there's a diff between ppl who are just too ignorant and don't understand it and you got the ppl who don't give a shit... judging on my icq logs i think ur the 2nd type .. :) so i doubt u changed ur "life"

that's my opinion anyhow.. :D

btw i didn't judge him over that 1 incident...

Originally posted by Scorpion
3?

He's a laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamer:D

This proves again how faggy scorp is, just like he tried to join another clan while tru was still alive, letting us think he still believed in tru.

In dutch:

Je bent gewoon een dikke kneus scorp, ik geef tenminste toe dat ik fouten maak, maar jij zal dat nooit doen. Maar ja, de apen zijn de wereld nog niet uit :P.

I thought he wrote some word beginning with change and ending with change as well ?

this reminds me of an old phrase I learned

lessflame.jpg

What was meant as a joke to test you confirmed that you're still some1 who flames etc. Uni

Je bent gewoon een dikke kneus scorp, ik geef tenminste toe dat ik fouten maak, maar jij zal dat nooit doen. Maar ja, de apen zijn de wereld nog niet uit

Translation:
You're just a big asshole scorp. At least i admit i make mistakes, but you'll never do that. But there are still apes in the world.

okies Uni, thx for the cooperation with this test

P.S. Plz don't send your brother to me to flame me either
he doesn't deserve it to go to my ignore list

Scorp