Hitsounds

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

No reason imo why it shouldnt be added if the rule states that both clans need to agree to use it other than that it shouldnt be introduced as a permanent thing in fraghub only an option :P and again Legion would not agree ever to use it,but it does give the kiddies the option to play together with it on :rofl:

Why not introduce with the tick box option i dont honestly see any harm in it if every clan has an option to use or not use,allthough i reckon by gringos post that this matter me be discussed at a later date as they may be bizzy with other things at present by looks of it,and yous must see the ones who are wanting it that it cant be introduced as a must be used mutator thats just silly :dunce:

hitsounds are no cheat be me for one would not play with it but for the people that do then i say we need a tick box where both clans have to agree to have it on.

I won't ever play with it.
I remember a UT99 mod where u had hitsounds. It made me crazy in the end to hear those crazy sounds.
No way.

Mushashi said:
I won't ever play with it.
I remember a UT99 mod where u had hitsounds. It made me crazy in the end to hear those crazy sounds.
No way.
I do understand what yer saying m8 as ive played 2k4 with it and its damn annoying but i reckon we should at least give the option to play with or without (both clans have to agree) hitsounds,imo it cant do no harm it dont mean that you ever have to use it but gives the other clans the option to use it if they can get another clan to agree.

Tzu said:
I do understand what yer saying m8 as ive played 2k4 with it and its damn annoying but i reckon we should at least give the option to play with or without (both clans have to agree) hitsounds,imo it cant do no harm it dont mean that you ever have to use it but gives the other clans the option to use it if they can get another clan to agree.

If both clans agree it will be ok.
But they must not expect to be able to use it in matches with SUYM :D

I like hitsounds because it's far more satisfying to hear "boink!" when you hit someone than it is to hear "yergh!"

Humph said:
I like hitsounds because it's far more satisfying to hear "boink!" when you hit someone than it is to hear "yergh!"
I hear that happens once per 2 maps so with/without hitsounds wont make a great impact with u :P