Hitsounds

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hitsounds is a cheat imo... just helps the skilled weapon switchers... ;)
just leave it the way it is

Hit sounds if implemented must be a an option that both clans must agree to b4 it is used and i can gaurantee that Legion will never use it :D

And this thread aint for that subject id say :P

Tzu said:
both clans must agree to b4 it is used and i can gaurantee that Legion will never use it :D
wtf??? That's even more anal than telling me that my purple flak shalls are easier to dodge. Pure bullshit moaning, just for the sake of moaning.

I want hitsounds so that I know when I am hitting what I'm aiming at, what the fuck else?

hit sounds suck and you know it i geus you should know when your hitting something it dies if it dossent die you fuckt up some where :P

Humph said:
wtf??? That's even more anal than telling me that my purple flak shalls are easier to dodge. Pure bullshit moaning, just for the sake of moaning.

I want hitsounds so that I know when I am hitting what I'm aiming at, what the fuck else?
No not moaning stating a fact and still an :topic:

if u have pl it can happen that you hit someone on your screen but it isnt registered, so assume u hit a nwely spawned with the lg once then switch to something else to finish him quick but infact you didnt hit him and now he kills you instead. if you had hitsounds u wud have noticed that you didnt hit him and continue differently.
i really cant see how thats a bad thing, most of all when everyone has the benefit of it. but then again i recall a thread on the inunreal forum where fel called every kind of competition mutator a cheat in general, you must be on drugs dude :crazy:

If introduced into 2K4 with the rule being both clans must agree to play with it(tick box when booking match) then yes fine Legion wouldnt have a problem but wont ever agree to playing with it,but it gives 2 clans that do want to the chance.And Hitsounds Topic should be discussed more in the suggestions thread and keep this for activity topic :)

hitsounds... no matter if UT99 or UT2k4.... it is and stays a cheat fs...
all i could agree with is that both clans have to check a box... i know i would never check it.

Felerian said:
all i could agree with is that both clans have to check a box... i know i would never check it.
Fel, you are quite well known for having your head buried in your own ass - and this is no exception.

Reactions: Mushroomhead
I woudnt go as far as saying its a cheat as all get the hitsounds if used so no unfair advantage,but it just aint for Legion we would never agree to use this in any matches allthough i wouldnt stop it from being implemented in fraghub with the check box system though on booking matches :P

Felerian said:
thats your opinion, and obviously your quite narrowminded.
you populate these boards with your tweaks of which most have been disabled by LAS and regarded as cheats, yet you call an option everyone wud have once introduced and can be disabled clientside a cheat? get real.

Ok...
I want ALL objectives to look like BIG birthday cakes with a nude female dancer (with big hooters) on top of it, gloving screaming purple!
I wanna know when I see a target! :D

You can continue the hitsounds discussion here, please :)

[split from the "Lack of General Activity" thread..]