Hacked?????

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy said:
OMG

How small of a person are you Acid, Paa we knew about but fs another one you must be related.

You two are the sort of people who thought having a low ping was lame before you got one, and now high pingers are lame because they lag, and anyone with a better PC than you is a "noob" fs grow up.
Actually ive had a 40 f1 ping since the first day i joined a clan, and my how good my pc is irrelevant (tho its not too bad), if i wanted a better i would get one. High pingers are lame if they lag... if they have connections that lag that they are not lame, unlike a lot of people u see in the uta league using netspeeds under 5000, even as low as 3000 while being on a cable/adsl connection.... only reason is to warp imo. And it looks like it is you who needs to grow up, at least all of my posts have been posted with some level of civilness, unlike your attempt to just flame.

Civil? Wtf are you on? oh my fucking god, so because you do not use obsenity you considered the shite you have spewed here civil? Man, get a fucking clue will you?

AcidSlam said:
Innocent people dont get caught on servers with illegal files. Ive played this game cleanly since the demo and not once has any protection mistook anything on my system as a cheat, wonder why that is the case for me and not him....

i once installed a mod called aim_trainer ( and no i dont need help with aim i was just curious how a mod cud help u aim:P - as will a lot of u now:) )
http://www.planetunreal.com/modsquad/asp/mutator_reviews.asp?a-e 6th 1 down from top

It isnt a bot, and only works offline. ASH took it as a cheat, didnt kick me, but i was playing ictf, and everytime i shot some1 i wudnt kill them, id just relay a message to the server saying im a cheat. i wasnt banned, but according to u i shud? anyway not having a go at u, just saying things aint always what they seem....not defending CK either since he always wants to have a lil digs at solid. so for now ill just smile:)

dog said:
Ah fuck it, being out of this is boring me, might as well jump in here before the thread is closed innit :bah:

gloves off:

First off, what kind of IT knowledge do you really have Acid? Do you proffesionally work with computers? Have you any programming(no I don't mean scripting) experience, have you any security training experience, do you even know how your computer works? Cuz seriously I am questioning you ability to understand and appreciate the complexity and the insecurities involved in running a computer attached to an open network, on a insecure platform, playing old games, monitored by 3rd party part time developed serverside security / cheat protection... Cuz if you did, you wouldn't categorily dismiss the idea that someone COULD concievably be caught cheating in said scenario and actually be completely unknowing, or hell, maybe even, dare I say it: innocent?
As it happens i know very little about network security, however i think i would know enough to be able to avoid this and keep and eye out for changes made to my ut folders without authorisation.
I wonder if you approac real life scenarios with same ignorance, everytime you read an article in the newspaper(provided you have the cognitive abilities ofcourse), about someone charged for a crime, do you assume them guilty?
Every case is different, you look at the available proof/evidence and make your own mind up. If someone was accused of stealing lets say a mars bar, and was then caught with a mars bar in their possession and couldnt explain how it got there, what would your conclusion be?
There's very little I can say to convince you about the CK I know, I have met him, talked to him regulairly for some 3 years, you have not.
A truer stament will never be typed. I talked regularly to a guy named seaker (you might of slightly heard of him) for 2 years, people have met him at lans and say he is the nicest person going.... does this mean he did not cheat? of course it doesnt.
I would never dismiss the posibility of anyone cheating, I know I would never do it, but I don't expect anyone to categorically dismiss I ever would. Still I find it very unlikely that ck did, but thats just my personal opinion, however I'd never have the arrogance to stand up and act the righteous twat you're doing in these threads, ffs get a grip you little twat, I have never once seen you post in the non-ut forums before, and as soon as you somehow hear about this post, you're all fucking over it, what the fuck are you anyway? :bah:
I have never posted in the none ut forums, correct on that count. What does that have to do with it? iCTF is my main gametype im active on those forums i dont have the time to keep up with 10 different forums and be an active poster.

And finally (i'll assume you made a typo but im going to bounce it straight back at you), who the fuck are anyway?

Paa` told me before i even started posting on this thread it would be a waste of time. This scene simply will not accept their is cheaters in it, people who they called friends but it does happen and will continue to happen. I can see his point now, the league seems to be trying to sort cheating out, its just a shame the players dont give a toss what cheating goes on if its their own friends.

X-Bomb said:
i once installed a mod called aim_trainer ( and no i dont need help with aim i was just curious how a mod cud help u aim:P - as will a lot of u now:) )
http://www.planetunreal.com/modsquad/asp/mutator_reviews.asp?a-e 6th 1 down from top

It isnt a bot, and only works offline. ASH took it as a cheat, didnt kick me, but i was playing ictf, and everytime i shot some1 i wudnt kill them, id just relay a message to the server saying im a cheat. i wasnt banned, but according to u i shud? anyway not having a go at u, just saying things aint always what they seem....not defending CK either since he always wants to have a lil digs at solid. so for now ill just smile:)
Of course it doesnt mean your a cheater. Its a legitimate mod for offline use (ive even seen this workin myself). ASH found it, and said you were cheating... thats the fault of whoever set ASH up. There is a difference from finding that files to finding a trigger bot files though isnt there?

Lex_Mortis said:
Ive read everything, and my only conclusion is that AcidSlam is a cunt, that is all. :fingers:
That is a sweeping statement considering you have never met me, think i'll do the same for you, you sir.. are a homo.

dog said:
Civil? Wtf are you on? oh my fucking god, so because you do not use obsenity you considered the shite you have spewed here civil? Man, get a fucking clue will you?
You also seem to think you know it all. All i have posted here is my own opinions... which if im not mistaken are the intended use of forums? maybe you should "get a fucking clue", you have the same ability to post what you want on this forum, do you see me giving you grief for your opinions?

AcidSlam said:
As it happens i know very little about network security, however i think i would know enough to be able to avoid this and keep and eye out for changes made to my ut folders without authorisation.

I doubt that.

Edit, you're still not really following me here anyway, what if the anti cheat software is at fault, I know personally I have been kicked from servers with a complete vanilla UT

AcidSlam said:
Every case is different, you look at the available proof/evidence and make your own mind up. If someone was accused of stealing lets say a mars bar, and was then caught with a mars bar in their possession and couldnt explain how it got there, what would your conclusion be?

That he had a mars bar?

More edit: it's called circumstantial evidence Acid, and it doesn't get you very far in any jucidial system I know of unless you have shitloads of it and can establish motive, which again draws in the character of the person accused... thur will prolly give you shitloads of long dreary talks on this if you ask nicely :rolleyes:
AcidSlam said:
I have never posted in the none ut forums, correct on that count. What does that have to do with it? iCTF is my main gametype im active on those forums i dont have the time to keep up with 10 different forums and be an active poster.

So you post here why? CK is looking for help, you may not accept what he is writing, but since you are obviously not helping, what is the purpose of your posts? To point fingers? To have ck banned from this league, if so, isn't that a league matter and not a community afair and should prolly be directed either:

A. Directly at administrators

or

B. Posted in appropiate forums, ie. league forums?

Or do all the other forums you are active in allow blatant OT and accusations?

AcidSlam said:
And finally (i'll assume you made a typo but im going to bounce it straight back at you), who the fuck are anyway?

No typo, what the fuck are you?

AcidSlam said:
Paa` told me before i even started posting on this thread it would be a waste of time. This scene simply will not accept their is cheaters in it, people who they called friends but it does happen and will continue to happen. I can see his point now, the league seems to be trying to sort cheating out, its just a shame the players dont give a toss what cheating goes on if its their own friends.

If this league is so riddled with cheaters, why do even bother playing in it

You're just here to stirr shite and you haven't got the fucking balls to admit so, hence: ur a twat.

Last edited:
This a hardware and software forum, if you dont have a problem or dont have any suggestions then dont bother posting here, make a thread in the appropriate forum.

Anymore offtopic posts and I will close this thread, incase you had forgotten the topic being CKs problems with his HDs and files, im not interested in cheating accusations here.

back to software then :) well maybe some1 should check out the cheatprotect things like UTpure or antishock ho whatever... some of them realy cause some trouble... ie UTpure 6e (or kinda) always calles ppl cheater when the person gets disconnected by lag or pl....

soz when i repeated something but cba to read 5 pages of accusing each other etc

edit: dunno if its possible but can files with wrong content getting dl by ut servers on ur hdd?

Last edited:
Not being an expert on ut servers, I would assume basically you can have the server downloads you all kind of craps, provided they are in a format accepted by ut and are server pkg's? anyone?

Oh, and andy fs, u still haven't pm'd me :P

got bored reading

altho i can vouch that acid would never steal a mars bar! hes a twix n bounty eater :p:

acid, drop it fs, i've known CK for ages, i really dont think he'd cheat

yes sixth are cheating, because they really think that UT is important. if you know their players for some years you will see that winning is all they want, no matter what...

:rolleyes:

acid you dumb fuck now move on :P

Status
Not open for further replies.