Guess the artist and the song.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ok...game on

Who is this?

`I only want 2 make things last,
So how could this have gone so fast?
...and now ur leaving,
So how many times must i learn,
Its only when u've gone that i burn'

It was 'Camouflage' and it was by the incomparable Stan Ridgeway.
Dats a da man:).

btw i've got the LP on vinyl:D

Dial that 1 in....

Last edited:
Now we're cookin....

'If you wont put me on trial,
then why dont you turn me loose?
You can throw the key away,
let me chase the wild goose.
Your progress is my desire,
you shouldn't do me wrong.
'cos though it's true that im worried now,
I wont be worried long.'

eh hehe, Elvis wasnt the only great singer to die in '77.

Typo edit.

Only other singer I can think of dead in 77- and when I say 'think' I of course mean 'looked up on the web'- is Bing.

Mmmmm....Natalie Imbruglia.

I'm not suggesting that's the answer I just wanted to say it.

Nick Bastard Berry? Angie Dickinson? Hue and Cry? Arrgh!...I'm getting it all mixed up now! I think my brain's burst.

"Find safe place.....find a safe place.....find a safe place..."

ohh no that cant be right - the singing bit is in the past of the soap star....

sod it i dont have a clue then...

:cow:

i see where hectors coming from im getting the clues all muddled :( and u cant say im pissed cos im still at work....

tnega:

sensational scottish band, lead singer died in '77;

'If you wont put me on trial,
then why dont you turn me loose?
You can throw the key away,
let me chase the wild goose.
Your progress is my desire,
you shouldn't do me wrong.
'cos though it's true that im worried now,
I wont be worried long.'

are these all clues to the same question? if so then i think i havnt got it..

I'm still trying to work out if 'Sensational' and 'Scottish singer' can be part of the same clue. :confused:

Sheena Easton's baps notwithstanding....:drool:

:hump:

Tsk tsk Hector.
Not a hint of racism creeping in there?

Lulu fashioned her singing voice after this guy, after hearing him sing in a Glasgow club in his early days.

The vocalist was in my opinion, perhaps the best act to come out of scotland (apart from the wifes great grandad, sir Harry Lauder) ever. Yes Annie, and I mean you too:P

His band still play, although they have lost the theatrical makeup which Kiss stole off them anyway.Hugh, Ted, Zal, yep still magnificent musicians in their own (bedrooms) rights.

Heart attack (gonna getcha) in July of '77 I think, although I was but a nipper myself then....HONEST!

HONEST.........!

I'll retract that comment then, but I always had a thing for Sheena Easton so that one stays in.

Still got scary feeling that I don't know who ur talking about. Might be the slight hangover though- too close to call.

Well if it's not Neighbours circa 1986-7 or Eastenders, when Kelvin was in it, I'm fucked.

Nother clue?